Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

Beginning with the events of Marvel's Secret War and going into Civil War, players will take control of several Marvel characters in this follow up to the first Ultimate Alliance game.

so how can I download Juggernaut?

nohthink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By nohthink

I pre ordered Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 just to get Juggernaut. As much as that is ridiculous, I love Juggernaut THAT much. But anyway, I cannot figure it out how to unlock this guy! I got VIP code and stuff that gamestop gave away, I activated everything, I downloaded "Juggernaut Compatibility Pack" but I just don't know how to unlock him! Has anyone figured this out yet? Please tell me how to get Juggernaut!!

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By JoelTGM

That juggernaut compatibility pack is just so you can play with friends who have juggernaut, so it gives you the character model without unlocking him (**** you gamestop).  So you input the code and everything and it didn't say how to use him?  I dunno, if there's any other mode besides the story mode, try it and see if he is available... *shrugs*

um, btw how do you like the game?  Is it still a lot of fun?

nohthink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By nohthink
    @DOUBLESHOCK: 
    It is basically a modified version of the first one. Truth be told, the first one was basically a fan service. If you liked Marvel, you liked the game. Truth be told again, second one doesn't do anything that goes beyond the first one. Yes, it is better than the first one but the developers didn't make any huge differences. Story is pretty good though. So if you enjoyed the first one, you will enjoy this one.
    Patchinko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Patchinko

The site said that it would take a couple of days to process your code and then they would email you with the way to get Juggie. I submitted it two nights ago (release day night) and haven't heard anything yet. I'm going to give it another day before I call up Gamestop and ask them what's up.

So far I'm really enjoying the game. I never played MUA1, so it's new to me. The reviews from the typical junkie sites kept bashing it for being "too much like the original", which is meaningless to me. At the current point, and I'm not far in the game, just a few chapters in, I'd give it an 8.5. The story is pretty cool and yes, I love being able to play as all these characters I grew up with in a beat-em-up RPG.

Update: I received the code yesterday, but it was in my spam box! Make sure to check there for it. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.