Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

Beginning with the events of Marvel's Secret War and going into Civil War, players will take control of several Marvel characters in this follow up to the first Ultimate Alliance game.

The Final Character ?

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

Well the Final Hero or villan is not yet been revealed but if you had to guess who would you say it would be ? 

My money is on the punisher as he has an important plot point in the civil war also hes a fan favourite and hes badass.

Metric_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Metric_Outlaw

I bet its Batman, that would be a mighty twist.

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By RichardLOlson

Yes I would have to say The Punisher also...he does have a heavy role in the civil war.  If people haven't had a chance to read it, they should do so.

Steampunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Steampunk
    @ZombieHunter said:

" Well the Final Hero or villan is not yet been revealed but if you had to guess who would you say it would be ?  My money is on the punisher as he has an important plot point in the civil war also hes a fan favourite and hes badass. "

The final character was revealed yesterday, it's Iceman
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jakob187
    @Steampunk said:
    " @ZombieHunter said:

" Well the Final Hero or villan is not yet been revealed but if you had to guess who would you say it would be ?  My money is on the punisher as he has an important plot point in the civil war also hes a fan favourite and hes badass. "

The final character was revealed yesterday, it's Iceman "
    G-A-Y!!! 

Punisher would've been a better pick.  How is Iceman even that big of a deal?  Granted, I haven't read Civil War at all, so maybe he's more important than I know...but I fucking doubt it. 

He's ICEMAN...lamest of the lame.
    dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By dbz1995

That made me slightly upset. Iceman again? I didn't like him last time, and chances are I won't like him again.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#7  Edited By AgentJ

Iceman is the last 360/Ps3 character, but I think the Wii gets Psyloche and two others. 

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By RichardLOlson
    @Cod3r said:
    " It's been confirmed. Btw, don't flame me, I read this on GameFAQs.  SPOILERS!!!  The end boss is Nick Fury in a mecha-suit. He is mind controlled or something. All I know.  END SPOILERS "
    How did you find that out.  I mean its kinds gay that Nick Fury is the final boss.
    Cod3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cod3r

As I said, read it on GameFAQs. The game has been leaked for several days now, many people not only have it but also beat it.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Iceman is a poor, poor choice. In the last game he was rendered obsolete by Human Torch. It's just not necessary to have ostensibly the same character twice over in the game. I mean, I'm sure they'll change him to distance him a bit from the Torch this time around, but still.  

Give us the Surfer again, damnit. Someone interesting.
    Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tylea002
    @Cod3r: The games not out, i know you gave warning of spoilers but it was too late, i skim read threads  and the warning was like one line before, give it a gap. This was my most wanted game of the year, so thanks for posting that. And then confirming it wasn't a rumour. Cheers dude.
    c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By c1337us

I don't know enough about story lines and stuff to know about who would be the best pick. But I would have prefered Punisher over Ice Man for sure. I liked the first one well enough but I am not too sure if I am going to be getting this one or not. At least not right away anyway.

Cod3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cod3r
    @Tylea002 said:
    " @Cod3r: The games not out, i know you gave warning of spoilers but it was too late, i skim read threads  and the warning was like one line before, give it a gap. This was my most wanted game of the year, so thanks for posting that. And then confirming it wasn't a rumour. Cheers dude. "
    I know, it comes out in a few days, but it's been leaked, as in pirated versions and rips. Many people are playing it before the release date.

Um, sorry? But it's not my fault you ''skim read'' threads, it's not like I didn't post the tags.
    Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @Cod3r said:
    " It's been confirmed. Btw, don't flame me, I read this on GameFAQs.  SPOILERS!!!  The end boss is Nick Fury in a mecha-suit. He is mind controlled or something. All I know.  END SPOILERS "
    What was the point of posting this you jerk? This has nothing to do with the thread, you just wanted to spoil the game for everyone.
    Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Tylea002
    @Cod3r: I always thought a line of tags wasn't enough because with a line of tags, I've already begun reading the next line before I start taking in the previous one, and I didn't expect to find a spoiler in a thread like this, given its name, its not "HEY WHATS THE FINAL BOSS?!"

Also, i got that its been leaked, but its not "out" out, so why post that in this thread at all, its not information anyone needs to be told.

And yes, I'm often very wary of spoilers because people post this shit without tags a lot of the time, but in a thread asking about the Final Character, why the hell would anyone post about the end fight? They wouldn't really have any reason to, so thus I skim read, I scan quickly and by the time the tag has sunk in I've already seen the TWO WORDS by pure luck. At least in future give a more visual clue, like an extra line space or in another font or something, something that draws my eye to the tag before i've skim read past it.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#16  Edited By Hailinel
    @Cod3r: You asshat.  There was no need to post that.
    Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @Cod3r said:
    I'd suggest deleting your post unless you want everyone to start hating you.
    Cod3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cod3r

Woah, my bad. Sorry, I though you were asking about the final boss, not character.  Sorry once again. Post deleted. But you should edit yours, you quotes the spoiler. 

I apologize, again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.