PS3 Server support?

#1 Posted by thatguy0130 (63 posts) -

Here it is 2011 and I picked this game up.  I hhad seen it before and wanted to try it out but by the time I got back to the store it was gone.  Then years passed and finally I found it again.  I wanted my friend to get it as well so we could play online and was going to recommend it to him but I realized there is a good chance that there is no support.  Here in lies the question.  The game says the online is powered by GameSpy, unless I am mistaken, GameSpy is no longer in the game server business.  So does this game still have the ability for my friend and I to play it online?  I checked in on it and there were no games found.  Either no one is playing this game, which is possible, or there is no support anymore and just not a message about it.  I can create a game though so I don't know.  Anyone know whether or not there is server support for this game?  Thanks for your assistance.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.