hangid's Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Special Edition) (Xbox 360) review

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is the perfect package game.

When i first got my Xbox 360 it came with two game. Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance (MUA). I knew Forza 2 was an awesome racing game, but i wasn't into the racing genre. So I went into MUA not expecting much. But to my surprise was a game i truly enjoyed.

MUA is a marvel game and it starts you out with super heroes. Later into the game you unlock more marvel super heroes and create a new clan. I am not into marvel or super heroes. But the thing about this game is that you don't have to be into that kind of stuff.

The environments in the are displayed in a 3rd person view so you always see all members of your clan at all times. You can choose to play as one of four super heroes. Each of which have their own special abilities. The game's graphics are good, in fact the 360 version is the best of any platform. But best of all, it captures that comic book-marvel feel.

The game play felt flat to me. It was really button mashing mixed in with different techniques . But once you get used to it, it feels natural and i don't think there could a better control design.

So inclusion, if your into the whole marvel-comic book universe then this game is a no-brainer. But if you need a 360 game to get some achievements, MUA is at least worth a rent. Check it out if your intrigued.