Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Feb 24, 2000

One of the most legendary crossover fighting game series is thrown into high gear with a whopping 56-character roster and new three-on-three tag-team gameplay.

Officially had enough.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_A_Drain

Had high hopes for this game given the amount of old pros floating around, but it looks like the morons and leaderboard obsessed wanks have totally invaded. I really wasn't expecting this from this game given how unnapealing it is to the general crowd, well known for being one of the most hardcore fighters ever.

Anyway, all last night and this evening, I havn't had one single win where the other guy didn't disconnect. There's only so much a guy can take. The final straw was some dude using a reliably difficult method to get around (that's fine no problem with that) and as I began to adapt to his predictability, it was too late i'd lost doom and cable. That's fine I lost, good match. But what really burned my goat was I ended up playing the dude right afterward, and proceed to utterly trash him as I knew his gameplan, down to only iceman, and ony one teeny tiny sliver of health, doom was in the air, got about 4 frames into the animation, his hands thrust outwards, less than half a second before iceman would have got hit with a projectile for the win.... "A Player has disconnected or left the game"

I worked so hard for that win I didn't want an arbitrary "Win by default cos the others guys a twat" feeling, I wanted to beat him. I damned near smashed my television. Games havn't made me this angry in a long time. so i'm giving up I think i'm gonna stick to vs CPU and avoid more multiplayer before my heart explodes.
    kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kmdrkul

Hey that's cool man, I gave up on SF4 online albeit for other reasons (very bad anger issues when I lose) so I stick to the single player in that when I do decide to play it.  Playing against the CPU is much less stressful and more fun.  Don't force yourself to play online if all it does is bring anger - it isn't healthy and I could safely back that claim up thanks to a very broken controller and a steady stream of cursing at my television. 

Illmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Illmatic

Honestly, if I was the head of development for a multiplayer game I'd cause a heavy deduction or penalty for disconnects of that sort. Why not use a system where if the opponent disconnects after half of the game has been played then the penalty is enacted? Most laggy disconnects usually happen before half the game is over and I'd assume that most of the disconnects that happen afterward are of the "rage quit" type. At the same time though, I'd reward players for sticking through, even if they lost. Give them five points instead of twenty. Include a meta game like CoD multiplayer does. It doesn't sound all that difficult and especially with a game that heavily focused on multiplayer its maddening that developers don't want to take the time to think these situations through. I've heard all of the former 1up staff talk about developers actually thinking of putting in things we think are obvious but just end up not having the time but not penalizing a rage quit for multiplayer focused games should be like forgetting to add a save system in games at this point. Unfortunately, that's not the case and it just seems like flat out laziness to me.

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4  Edited By ArcBorealis

That sucks. Stuff like that reminds me why I usually play with friends in the same room. Atleast that's what I'm planning on getting the game for.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#5  Edited By Vinchenzo
    @kmdrkul said:
    " Hey that's cool man, I gave up on SF4 online albeit for other reasons (very bad anger issues when I lose) so I stick to the single player in that when I do decide to play it.  Playing against the CPU is much less stressful and more fun.  Don't force yourself to play online if all it does is bring anger - it isn't healthy and I could safely back that claim up thanks to a very broken controller and a steady stream of cursing at my television.  "
    Same here man. I get very angry when losing, specifically fighters. You can't blame anybody else but yourself when losing!
    The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_A_Drain

Yeah it's such a shame though, I love this game and have no issues with losing (although a little frustration at lag, or infinite combos etc is fine and dandy) it's just assholes who can't get it together to accept their losses and give the other player the satisfaction of beating them :\

I'd rather lose 100 times in a row than have a guy disconnect at the last second, I don't know why it makes me so angry, I mean I won didn't I? Just infuriates me :(
    sixghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By sixghost

Why do you care about your ranking on a ladder that's so full of cheaters anyway? You might as well just play the game for the fun of it, or stick to non-ranked matches where people are less likely to ragequit if it bothers you that much.

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By turbomonkey138

Lol keep at it dude . I never win online .  This is probably due to me playing with "low tier" characters but that does not  bother me  . Also i play it like street fighter . I'd be glad to have a win lol

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @sixghost said:
    " Why do you care about your ranking on a ladder that's so full of cheaters anyway? You might as well just play the game for the fun of it, or stick to non-ranked matches where people are less likely to ragequit if it bothers you that much. "

It's not ranking I care about at all. I play ranked because waiting ages while watching 4 other people play the game, and having them lag up the connection while i'm playing is not my idea of fun, i'd get even more bored in player matches. 

Ranking isn't important to me, it's the satisfaction of beating the dude without having him pussy out on you and rip that satisfaction away from you. I know there should be no difference, I had him solid beat I should be happy right? Yeah, I should, I don't know why it makes me so angry.

Also sometimes it fucks up the game and leaves you hanging on the background screen, you have to quit out and restart, all become some pussy couldn't handle losing.

I agree with IIImatic, there really is no excuse not to have severe penalties in place. But at least you get the win in most games nowadays if they disconnect.
    CSXLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By CSXLoser
    @Vinchenzo said:
    " @kmdrkul said:
    " Hey that's cool man, I gave up on SF4 online albeit for other reasons (very bad anger issues when I lose) so I stick to the single player in that when I do decide to play it.  Playing against the CPU is much less stressful and more fun.  Don't force yourself to play online if all it does is bring anger - it isn't healthy and I could safely back that claim up thanks to a very broken controller and a steady stream of cursing at my television.  "
    Same here man. I get very angry when losing, specifically fighters. You can't blame anybody else but yourself when losing!
    "
    Thats why I love fighters. You have no one to blame but yourself. It motivates to learn how to play the game better....unless I lose because of lag. Then I get pissed and curse to my TV lol
    sixghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sixghost
    @The_A_Drain said:
    " @sixghost said:
    " Why do you care about your ranking on a ladder that's so full of cheaters anyway? You might as well just play the game for the fun of it, or stick to non-ranked matches where people are less likely to ragequit if it bothers you that much. "

It's not ranking I care about at all. I play ranked because waiting ages while watching 4 other people play the game, and having them lag up the connection while i'm playing is not my idea of fun, i'd get even more bored in player matches. 

Ranking isn't important to me, it's the satisfaction of beating the dude without having him pussy out on you and rip that satisfaction away from you. I know there should be no difference, I had him solid beat I should be happy right? Yeah, I should, I don't know why it makes me so angry.

Also sometimes it fucks up the game and leaves you hanging on the background screen, you have to quit out and restart, all become some pussy couldn't handle losing.

I agree with IIImatic, there really is no excuse not to have severe penalties in place. But at least you get the win in most games nowadays if they disconnect.
    "

What's really the difference between someone ragequitting and beating someone until the end if you don't care about the points involved? All they're doing is acknowledging that they were beat, and you pissed them off enough to pull the plug.

Personally I take more pleasure in a ragequit. Just the image of the idiot frantically reaching for the ethernet cable before I can kill him makes me laugh.

SoulEdgeSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By SoulEdgeSlayer

If I made a fighting game, it would count as two losses if you disconnect, as well as having the Disconnect meter from SFIV.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @sixghost:

Like I said, there's no logical reason it should bother me, and I openly admit that I should be taking satisfaction in the fact that I beat the dude. 

But for some reason my brain just won't let me, it irks the shite outta me, I want to reach through the tv and break the guys nose. 
    Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#14  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

The solution to all this is to not have an achievement asking for wins. Rather, the achievement should only qualify completed matches.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @Sleepy_Insomniac said:
    " The solution to all this is to not have an achievement asking for wins. Rather, the achievement should only qualify completed matches. "

Nah, even without achieves you get leaderboard whores DC'ing all the time. Registering completed matches instead of wins means they can rob you of both your win and your achievement by disconnecting. 

This game (and some others) register you a win if they disconnect. It's still infuriating.

But yeah, imo, ranked achievements are the worst things ever, because this sort of thing is common enough without them, with them it just gives people an excuse to fuck you over because they are sore losers :\ Thankfully devs caved and started counting DC's as a win for the other guy. Imo it should still count as a loss for the DCer.
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By JJOR64
    @SoulEdgeSlayer said:
    " If I made a fighting game, it would count as two losses if you disconnect, as well as having the Disconnect meter from SFIV. "
    Agreed.  To go along with the disconnect meter, it should also say how many games you have quit from.  I played a guy on SFIV once who had 16% disconnect rating.  Wow, what a sore loser.
    Kumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kumo

I don't know why they haven't worked around this yet. What's so wrong with getting a win if the opponent disconnects? Boosting worries? Technical limitations? Anyway, sorry to hear that. I'd just play some player matches until things die down a little. MvC2 is too good to give up just because of rage quitting in ranked matches

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @JJOR64 said:
    " @SoulEdgeSlayer said:
    " If I made a fighting game, it would count as two losses if you disconnect, as well as having the Disconnect meter from SFIV. "
    Agreed.  To go along with the disconnect meter, it should also say how many games you have quit from.  I played a guy on SFIV once who had 16% disconnect rating.  Wow, what a sore loser. "
    I once saw a 60% disconnect rating. My jaw hit the floor when I saw it.

Unless the guy just started playing and dropped a few games due to a bad router, he is the worst loser in history.

Oddly enough he played me, I beat him down and he took it... O_o
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Stang
    @JJOR64 said:
    " @SoulEdgeSlayer said:
    Agreed.  To go along with the disconnect meter, it should also say how many games you have quit from.  I played a guy on SFIV once who had 16% disconnect rating.  Wow, what a sore loser. "
    16%? I felt like a dirty whore when mine was at 1% a while back! For the sake of my sanity, I back out if I see anything over 3% now.

edit

60%..what the fuck? He had to be new...I mean, really?
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JJOR64
    @The_A_Drain said:
    " @JJOR64 said:
    " @SoulEdgeSlayer said:

Unless the guy just started playing and dropped a few games due to a bad router, he is the worst loser in history.

"
    60%?  Holy poop on a stick.
    RiddleBrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RiddleBrother
    @The_A_Drain: If you're playing on xbox (i can't speak to the ps3 as I don't own it),it's very easy to retaliate in some way. File a player report, avoid the player from then on, report him as a cheater, or even better, send him a polite,
    non threatening message, just telling him what a pathetic douche canoe he is, and that you're glad to know that when something real in their life gets fucked up, they won't be able to just pull out the network cable to solve their problems.
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JJOR64
    @RiddleBrother said:
    " @The_A_Drain: If you're playing on xbox (i can't speak to the ps3 as I don't own it),it's very easy to retaliate in some way. File a player report, avoid the player from then on, report him as a cheater, or even better, send him a polite, non threatening message, just telling him what a pathetic douche canoe he is, and that you're glad to know that when something real in their life gets fucked up, they won't be able to just pull out the network cable to solve their problems. "
    And also tell them that there are no re-spawn points in RL.
    TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheFreeMan

I've only played player matches so far, and out of the matches I've played I've only had one rage quit on me (and the sad thing is, I thought the guy was good and all the win I got against him were really close......).

This is why I don't play ranked games too often.

CSXLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CSXLoser

invite him over to your house and whoop his ass. No lag, no excuses. ANd if he dares press start-->restart , slap him hard

SoulEdgeSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SoulEdgeSlayer

Well, that sucks dude.

If you see me on, send me a message. I'll play you, and I promise I won't leave. ;)

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JJOR64
    @TheFreeMan: I've rarely had rage quitters when I play ranked matches.  If the guy has a 0% disconnect rating, then he probably wont leave.
    The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @RiddleBrother said:
    " @The_A_Drain: If you're playing on xbox (i can't speak to the ps3 as I don't own it),it's very easy to retaliate in some way. File a player report, avoid the player from then on, report him as a cheater, or even better, send him a polite, non threatening message, just telling him what a pathetic douche canoe he is, and that you're glad to know that when something real in their life gets fucked up, they won't be able to just pull out the network cable to solve their problems. "
    Yeah I do this to most all disconnecters, unfortunately most ranked fames (especially fighters) do not tell you the name of your opponent until the match actually begins, not even during character select. Which means by the time you get the option to back out, you are locked into the match and the only way out is to disconnect.

Players matches it's cool you can see their name.

Yeah 60% though I couldn't beleive it, seeing as he stuck the match out though, I guessed maybe he was new and had a few problems, or ragequit a few times.
    RiddleBrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RiddleBrother
    @JJOR64 said:
    " @RiddleBrother said:
    And also tell them that there are no re-spawn points in RL. "
    Ahhh the fertile womb. Nature's respawn point.
    I hate to think what spawn camping is in this metaphor...
    BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BradBrains

i couldn't ragequit even if i wanted toi cause i think you have to have some wins first for it to make any sense lmao

Avatar image for chiefmegadeth666
    CHIEFMEGADETH666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30  Edited By CHIEFMEGADETH666
    @The_A_Drain:  I know what you mean...playing STF4,HYPER,and Super HD i get so annoyed and mad playing
    so i tend to just play with my mates...
    You know they wont quit on you...
    Have not tryed online,going to in a minute
    Hope no one disconnects on me,ill get my ass kicked no doubt
    more of a Street fighter player
    Plus also im so sick of the music in MVsC2 so annoying
    Thank god for custom sound tracks
    I wanna take you for a ride to torture land
    The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @chiefmegadeth:

Hehe, I actually really like the music in MvC2 :D
    sickVisionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sickVisionz

You should play more player matches.  Most people don't disconnect in those even if they can't even take out one character.  Especially if there is a big group of people.  I think that in a big group there is so much talking and joking around that it's more like everyone less skilled is content with taking their ass whupping and joking about it rather than getting upset.  Non-ranked games are more for people looking to have fun. 

I'd assume that ranked games are gonna be nothing but super teams of top tier players where the whole goal is to trap people in infinites, the only purpose is to get achievements and the response to losing a close match is to yank the ethernet cord out of the 360.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#33  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I had already had enough with the online on day 2, when I realized that everyone was leagues better than me just like in Street Fighter 4. That's why I only play people locally or on my friend's list. Too bad I won't even be doing that now.... Damn E-74.

Kraylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kraylor

I consider myself a pretty decent player, and have managed to come away with some more wins than losses (currently 12-8). I haven't had anyone quit on me, but I wouldn't doubt that there is a significant number of people that do. It sucks that these people are quitting on you, but I can't honestly say that I feel your pain.

If it makes you feel better, I'd definitely be down for some player matches. GT in the mini-bio.

dan168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dan168

i've only had like 3 rage quitters on me for championship mode so far.... to be honest most guys i see have like 5% disconnect or less. i do get pissed off if i get beat by some characters like a cammy or ken... i get owned by their DP moves... feels like it has so much priority...

but to be honest one time... my internet died and i disconnected when i was getting owned.... man i felt sick ahaha with that 1% beside my name.... i was going to stop playing but after a few matches it went back to zero.... probably cuz i've played so many games ahaha. but yeah its WAY funner to play your buddies personally i love local matches alot more than any online mode

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#36  Edited By Sooperspy

Yeah, thats happened to me where someone "disconnects"
    The online is alright, my record is like 25-38 I think. I lost so many times at first, then got better, but there are still the thousands of crazy good players that can do 10 hit combos one after another.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_A_Drain

I guess I get more disconnecters because I win a little bit more, my record is only 51 - 30 though it's not that great. Maybe I just had a really bad evening for disconnecters, maybe i'll try again sometime soon. I refuse to do player matches though because having more than 2 people in the room usually lags the connection for me, especially if they are all in NA and i'm sat over here in europe, that and I want the ranked achievements.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By c1337us

I have had enough... of waiting for it to hit PSN.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#39  Edited By Red

I like it when people quit. It shows that not only I beat them, but that they're a freaking punk that needed to be beaten.

Although, there needs to be much worse penalty for disconnecting than just counting it as a loss.
    The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @Red:

I'd even settle for that tbh, most games nowadays give you a win, but don't count them as a loss. So the people wo do it to protect their previous leaderboard position get away with it scott free.
    CelticKrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CelticKrush

I'm almost there with ya, im just going to try and get too 100 ranked wins and then im done playing ranked games forever. Just stick with player matching, any time you want to play hit me up. GT: Celtickrush

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#42  Edited By jakob187

There's a good and bad side to the idea of punishment for disconnection.

Good side:  Assholes who DC to keep from getting a recorded loss would be penalized and...hopefully...learn to get better at the game or just quit disconnecting.
    Bad side:  High ping matches that end up getting arbitrarily disconnected could end up being unjustly penalized.

I'm sure there is a workaround the bad side of it all, but nonetheless...fighting games this time around really need to ramp up their efforts to keep people from being fuckfaces about losing.  It's the one reason why I always knew that online capability for fighting games would end up being the potential death of the genre.
    The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @jakob187: 

"Bad side:  High ping matches that end up getting arbitrarily disconnected could end up being unjustly penalized."

Like someone above said, most disconnects of this type happen very early on in the game, I agree that a feature should be implemented whereby anyone disconnects more than 60 seconds or so into the game should be booted squarely in the behind. Sure, there's still going to be a few people who feel the bad end of the stick unjustly, but the needs of the many outweight the needs of the few right? And disconnecting is a plague sweeping across XBL, PSN and various other services these days, I doubt a few guys with crappy connections care enough about their ranked scores anyhow to kick up a fuss.

Edit: Although there is always the other problem, with packet bombardment or whatever it's called, where people can force you to disconnect instead, by running a computer program that picks up on the XBL connection, figures out your IP and bombards you with connection requests until you drop.
    EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#44  Edited By EightBitShik

That's crazy to hear all of that. So far I have 98 matches won 61 of them and have not had a single person d/c in match. I have not had a single lag issue either.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#45  Edited By keyhunter

It depends on where you live. Ever since I moved to Alberta, almost all of the people I fight in SF4 disconnect on me. I suggest moving to another region to fix your issues.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By JJOR64
    @EightBitShik said:
    " That's crazy to hear all of that. So far I have 98 matches won 61 of them and have not had a single person d/c in match. I have not had a single lag issue either. "
    I've had one lag issue so far and it was pretty funny.  My opponent and I were just moving all over the place.  I still won the match but, it was pretty goofy to see lag in that game.  I wish I could have recorded the match.  :P
    Izick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Izick

Hey, personally I think these games are ONLY good for local play....just my opinion though.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By napalm
    @The_A_Drain said:

" Had high hopes for this game given the amount of old pros floating around, but it looks like the morons and leaderboard obsessed wanks have totally invaded. I really wasn't expecting this from this game given how unnapealing it is to the general crowd, well known for being one of the most hardcore fighters ever.
    Anyway, all last night and this evening, I havn't had one single win where the other guy didn't disconnect. There's only so much a guy can take. The final straw was some dude using a reliably difficult method to get around (that's fine no problem with that) and as I began to adapt to his predictability, it was too late i'd lost doom and cable. That's fine I lost, good match. But what really burned my goat was I ended up playing the dude right afterward, and proceed to utterly trash him as I knew his gameplan, down to only iceman, and ony one teeny tiny sliver of health, doom was in the air, got about 4 frames into the animation, his hands thrust outwards, less than half a second before iceman would have got hit with a projectile for the win.... "A Player has disconnected or left the game"

I worked so hard for that win I didn't want an arbitrary "Win by default cos the others guys a twat" feeling, I wanted to beat him. I damned near smashed my television. Games havn't made me this angry in a long time. so i'm giving up I think i'm gonna stick to vs CPU and avoid more multiplayer before my heart explodes.
    "

This is insane to think about considering you're usually level-headed and have strong opinions, and to see you freak out is kind of weird. I do admit, what issues you noted here are a little bit why I have stopped myself from purchasing Marvel v. Capcom 2. I enjoy playing the CPU and going crazy, but I know I might just throw a fit if I attempt to go online.

@The_A_Drain said:
    " @JJOR64 said:
    " @SoulEdgeSlayer said:

"

Yeah, I actually saw someone with a 57% disconnect rating on SFIV. It was fucked up. I was like, "dude, are you serious?!"
    The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @Napalm:

I guess I just freaked out, like I said, that evening there wasn't one single person I was winning against who didn't disconnect, something like 20+ matches in a row. That's enough to make anyone go insane :\ 

I probably just got really unlucky. I'll probably go back to it again eventually just to finish off the 100 ranked wins.
    napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By napalm
    @The_A_Drain said:
    " @Napalm: I guess I just freaked out, like I said, that evening there wasn't one single person I was winning against who didn't disconnect, something like 20+ matches in a row. That's enough to make anyone go insane :\  I probably just got really unlucky. I'll probably go back to it again eventually just to finish off the 100 ranked wins. "
    I hit a wall like last night with SFIV. I was fine and then I flipped out and was like, "DUDE FUCK IT! I AM DONE!"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.