To Those Who Have Never Played MvC2

• 0 results
#1 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -

If you are a fan of the fighting genre, get this game. The only fighting game I've been into is SF4, but I decided to pick this game up due to the massive hype for MvC3. And wow, am I impressed. When I, or I'm sure anyone for that matter, first started playing it just seems too crazy to handle. I was considering not buying it since it seemed like the kind of game that'd take ages to understand, let alone get good at. But, man was I wrong. I've been playing this game most of the day (I got it like 7 hours ago) and am already good enough to take on (and win against) some of my XBL friend's who've been playing for months. I'd definitely advise playing against some buddies though when you first get it, since it can be overwhelming with all the crazy shit you can do. I think that, for me, this game surpasses SSF4. Once you get a hold of all the insane moves and combos, it's a total blast. It also features a massive character list to choose from at 56. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves fighting games, especially to those who want a more faced paced and in-depth game. 

TL;DR  
This game is awesome, get it.

#2 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -

Bump

#3 Posted by Jimi (1126 posts) -

As much as I love what this game does, I could never really get into it. The game is too damn crazy for me! I will stick to SF4 for now. Hopefully MvC3 will have some tutorials or a challenge mode, MvC2 just throws you in at the deep end.

#4 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@Jimi said:
" As much as I love what this game does, I could never really get into it. The game is too damn crazy for me! I will stick to SF4 for now. Hopefully MvC3 will have some tutorials or a challenge mode, MvC2 just throws you in at the deep end. "
Yeah, you definitely need some friends to couch you through it at first. It gets pretty easy pretty fast though.
#5 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -

Can you do combo attacks? 

#6 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" Can you do combo attacks?  "
Of course not :P
#7 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
Of course not :P "
That doesn't sound very fast paced to me.
#8 Posted by Raakill (870 posts) -

It's fun until you fight 20 Storm, Magneto, Sentinel, Cable (any combination) teams in row and you never throw a single punch. Then it's pretty boring, but a great game with friends.

#9 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
That doesn't sound very fast paced to me. "
"  Once you get a hold of all the insane moves and combos, it's a total blast." you're being sarcastic right? 
@hematurge said:
" It's fun until you fight 20 Storm, Magneto, Sentinel, Cable (any combination) teams in row and you never throw a single punch. Then it's pretty boring, but a great game with friends. "
I've just been mplaying with my friends all day and they don't use any of those. I use Iceman, Jin and Ryu. I love Jin haha
#10 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
"  Once you get a hold of all the insane moves and combos, it's a total blast." you're being sarcastic right? 
@hematurge said:
" It's fun until you fight 20 Storm, Magneto, Sentinel, Cable (any combination) teams in row and you never throw a single punch. Then it's pretty boring, but a great game with friends. "
I've just been mplaying with my friends all day and they don't use any of those. I use Iceman, Jin and Ryu. I love Jin haha "
Are you? Because how can a fighting game not have combos?
#11 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
@hematurge said:
I've just been mplaying with my friends all day and they don't use any of those. I use Iceman, Jin and Ryu. I love Jin haha "
Are you? Because how can a fighting game not have combos? "
Wait, you're confusing me. The game DOES have a LOT of combos, lol. I thought you were kidding.
#12 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
@hematurge said:
Wait, you're confusing me. The game DOES have a LOT of combos, lol. I thought you were kidding. "
Haha no, I've never played it before, the only fighting game I've played before was Bloody Roar 2. So there's online play? We could play if I get it then.
#13 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@HS21 said:

" @Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
@hematurge said:
Wait, you're confusing me. The game DOES have a LOT of combos, lol. I thought you were kidding. "
Haha no, I've never played it before, the only fighting game I've played before was Bloody Roar 2. So there's online play? We could play if I get it then. "
 Yeah, there's unranked, ranked, and local play.   And yeah go ahead and add me. Gamertag is xATHFxMrBubbles. Oh, and it's 1200 MS points ($15) on the marketplace.
#14 Posted by dudeglove (7684 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
@hematurge said:
Haha no, I've never played it before, the only fighting game I've played before was Bloody Roar 2. So there's online play? We could play if I get it then. "
OH GOD I REMEMBER BLOODY ROAR 2. It was great, and shit at the same time.
#15 Edited by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:

" @Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
@hematurge said:
 Yeah, there's unranked, ranked, and local play.   And yeah go ahead and add me. Gamertag is xATHFxMrBubbles. Oh, and it's 1200 MS points ($15) on the marketplace. "
Nice, I just bought a bunch of MS points to outfit my avatar. Gotta look good in life AND in da game. Anyways, I'm definitely being Batman a.k.a The Dark Knight my first match :p I'll add you. 

@dudeglove: Bloody Roar is pretty damn great. 
#16 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:

" @Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
@hematurge said:
 Yeah, there's unranked, ranked, and local play.   And yeah go ahead and add me. Gamertag is xATHFxMrBubbles. Oh, and it's 1200 MS points ($15) on the marketplace. "
Nice, I just bought a bunch of MS points to outfit my avatar. Gotta look good in life AND in da game. Anyways, I'm definitely being Batman a.k.a The Dark Knight my first match :p I'll add you. 

@dudeglove: Bloody Roar is pretty damn great.  "
There's no batman! Sorry dude haha. Btw, since this is your first fighting game it might be really hard at first. I came into after 2 years with SF4 so it was an easy transition. Fighting games take a while to get used to but once you do they're awesome.
#17 Posted by JerkFace (119 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
"...the only fighting game I've played before was Bloody Roar 2..."
LOOOOOOL

Not at the game, just that it's your only exposure to the fighting genre!  :D
#18 Edited by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:

" @Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:

" @Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:

@hematurge

said:

There's no batman! Sorry dude haha. Btw, since this is your first fighting game it might be really hard at first. I came into after 2 years with SF4 so it was an easy transition. Fighting games take a while to get used to but once you do they're awesome. "
Ahh shit no Bats huh? I just figured "Marvel vs Capcom" = "Comics vs Video Games"  ah well. Solid Snake is Capcom right? Have you played Bloody Roar because that was pretty good. I don't know how much practice I'll need before jumping into an online match.
#19 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@JerkFace said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
"...the only fighting game I've played before was Bloody Roar 2..."
LOOOOOOL  Not at the game, just that it's your only exposure to the fighting genre!  :D "
You can transform into your spirit animal, just like Fight Club.
#20 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@Noodlearms said:
" To those who have never played MvC2 ....  "
Hey, i never played that, so this thread has something for me! 

" If you are a fan of the fighting genre, "
bye ^_^
#21 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" To those who have never played MvC2 ....  "
Hey, i never played that, so this thread has something for me! 

" If you are a fan of the fighting genre, "
bye ^_^ "
Haha, you should try them.
#22 Posted by BionicMonster (1032 posts) -

Has everyone here seen this video btw? it demonstrates exactly how crazy awesome that game is to play at a party
#23 Posted by Zella (689 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:

" @Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:

" @Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:

@hematurge

said:

There's no batman! Sorry dude haha. Btw, since this is your first fighting game it might be really hard at first. I came into after 2 years with SF4 so it was an easy transition. Fighting games take a while to get used to but once you do they're awesome. "
Ahh shit no Bats huh? I just figured "Marvel vs Capcom" = "Comics vs Video Games"  ah well. Solid Snake is Capcom right? Have you played Bloody Roar because that was pretty good. I don't know how much practice I'll need before jumping into an online match. "
Sorry but Snake is a Konami character. The game is still great without him though.
#24 Posted by secretagent099 (127 posts) -
@HS21: lmao get some fuckin straight shit.
first of all, batman belongs to DC god damn comics and sucks anyway so why would you wanna play as him.
second of all, capcom ain't got fucking shit man. where the fuck did you hear that snake was with them? fuck that shit.bitch.
#25 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@Zella said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:

" @Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:

" @Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:

@hematurge

said:

Ahh shit no Bats huh? I just figured "Marvel vs Capcom" = "Comics vs Video Games"  ah well. Solid Snake is Capcom right? Have you played Bloody Roar because that was pretty good. I don't know how much practice I'll need before jumping into an online match. "
Sorry but Snake is a Konami character. The game is still great without him though. "
Shit, that really is unfortunate. I can see by your avatar that you're a Batman fan as well. I'm sure reading here that he's not a fighter in the game sucked for you too. Who's your favourite character in the game though? Or more like second or third favourite since Batman and Solid Snake aren't in there I mean :p
#26 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@secretagent099 said:
" @HS21: lmao get some fuckin straight shit. first of all, batman belongs to DC god damn comics and sucks anyway so why would you wanna play as him. second of all, capcom ain't got fucking shit man. where the fuck did you hear that snake was with them? fuck that shit.bitch. "
Alright first of all, chill out on the harsh language. It's not at all conducive to a constructive conversation. Secondly, Batman is an AMAZING character. Perhaps you haven't seen The Dark Knight? An astounding feat in the world of cinema. But whatever, I don't think I could change your mind, and Capcom has Solid Snake, Megaman and Metroid Prime. THE  ultimate trifecta of gaming heroes in my opinion. So eff that ess you bee.
#27 Posted by secretagent099 (127 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
" @HS21: lmao get some fuckin straight shit. first of all, batman belongs to DC god damn comics and sucks anyway so why would you wanna play as him. second of all, capcom ain't got fucking shit man. where the fuck did you hear that snake was with them? fuck that shit.bitch. "
 Capcom has Solid Snake, Megaman and Metroid Prime. THE  ultimate trifecta of gaming heroes in my opinion. So eff that ess you bee. "
Yo man im chill. bit wtf is this. FUCK MAN. snake doesn't belong to capcom, he belongs to god damn konami. and what are you hinting att. fuckin mega man in a fighting game next? fuck it. and dont even start on metroid prme shit and thet motherfucking goemon the mystical ninja gone to hell and back.
#28 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@secretagent099 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
 Capcom has Solid Snake, Megaman and Metroid Prime. THE  ultimate trifecta of gaming heroes in my opinion. So eff that ess you bee. "
Yo man im chill. bit wtf is this. FUCK MAN. snake doesn't belong to capcom, he belongs to god damn konami. and what are you hinting att. fuckin mega man in a fighting game next? fuck it. and dont even start on metroid prme shit and thet motherfucking goemon the mystical ninja gone to hell and back. "
Capcom and Konami are both owned by the Japanese. So really, it doesn't matter, he belongs to the same people. And the only reason someone might not want Mega Man in a fighting game is because he'd probably be overpowered. I have no idea what a goemon is. 
#29 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@secretagent099 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
Yo man im chill. bit wtf is this. FUCK MAN. snake doesn't belong to capcom, he belongs to god damn konami. and what are you hinting att. fuckin mega man in a fighting game next? fuck it. and dont even start on metroid prme shit and thet motherfucking goemon the mystical ninja gone to hell and back. "
FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCK ASSHOLE BITCH. Anyway, Megaman is in the game. He's actually really good.
#30 Posted by Lawrens (688 posts) -

This thread is hilarious, and yes megaman is in the game.

#31 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@Noodlearms said:
" @secretagent099 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCK ASSHOLE BITCH. Anyway, Megaman is in the game. He's actually really good. "
Alright, it was sort of funny the first time but can we please not derail my topic with all the profanities? And I KNEW Megaman would be good in a fighting game! I'll be him! It's 83 percent done downloading. 
#32 Posted by secretagent099 (127 posts) -
@Noodlearms: suck a big black one.

@HS21: how dare you generalize the japanese. thats some fuckin offensive shit right there. 
 jk
i agree
#33 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @secretagent099 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCK ASSHOLE BITCH. Anyway, Megaman is in the game. He's actually really good. "
Alright, it was sort of funny the first time but can we please not derail my topic with all the profanities? And I KNEW Megaman would be good in a fighting game! I'll be him! It's 83 percent done downloading.  
Lol, sorry to derail your topic :P but yeah, go ahead and join my party if you want. We had a game of about 5 goin earlier but now it's just me and my friend, so we can help you out.
#34 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @secretagent099 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
Lol, sorry to derail your topic :P but yeah, go ahead and join my party if you want. We had a game of about 5 goin earlier but now it's just me and my friend, so we can help you out. "
Five? This isn't like straight up 1 v 1?
#35 Posted by PhaggyBigNastyMcKill (564 posts) -
@Noodlearms: I could be playing an old game like primal rage with my friends and still have fun but that doesn't mean the game is. Once you start playing online with randoms to see how the game fairs in general, you'll be sick of seeing the same old, Sentinal, storm, Magfuckingneto, Cable and occasional switch between cyclops, captain commando and   Psylocke. 56 characters and it comes down to the same variations of 3 solid top tier teams. 
#36 Edited by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @secretagent099 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
Lol, sorry to derail your topic :P but yeah, go ahead and join my party if you want. We had a game of about 5 goin earlier but now it's just me and my friend, so we can help you out. "
Five? This isn't like straight up 1 v 1? "

Well, yes. Technically it's 3 characters vs 3 characters but yeah, it's 1v1 as far as players go. What happens when you have more than 2 players is that when one person wins, he fights the next person till he's beaten. Then that person fights the next person and so on. 
#37 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@PhaggyBigNastyMcKill said:
" @Noodlearms: I could be playing an old game like primal rage with my friends and still have fun but that doesn't mean the game is. Once you start playing online with randoms to see how the game fairs in general, you'll be sick of seeing the same old, Sentinal, storm, Magfuckingneto, Cable and occasional switch between cyclops, captain commando and   Psylocke. 56 characters and it comes down to the same variations of 3 solid top tier teams.  "
True, but I have a few friends on here that play this game a ton so I don't think I'll be playing many randoms.
#38 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @secretagent099 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
 Well, yes. Technically it's 3 characters vs 3 characters but yeah, it's 1v1 as far as players go. What happens when you have more than 2 players is that when one person wins, he fights the next person till he's beaten. Then that person fights the next person and so on.  "
Man I only have two controllers, and one of them is broken lol. I don't think I should have spent my MS points on this...
#39 Edited by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @secretagent099 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
 Well, yes. Technically it's 3 characters vs 3 characters but yeah, it's 1v1 as far as players go. What happens when you have more than 2 players is that when one person wins, he fights the next person till he's beaten. Then that person fights the next person and so on.  "
Man I only have two controllers, and one of them is broken lol. I don't think I should have spent my MS points on this... "

You only need 1 controller dude
#40 Posted by secretagent099 (127 posts) -

seriously stop with the quote chains guys, i keep getting messages.

#41 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @secretagent099 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
Man I only have two controllers, and one of them is broken lol. I don't think I should have spent my MS points on this... "
You only need 1 controller dude "
6 players in every match, one controller? Sorry doesn't add up lol. Help me out here please.
#42 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @secretagent099 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
6 players in every match, one controller? Sorry doesn't add up lol. Help me out here please. "
Lol, no. Just join my party lol. GT: xATHFxMrBubbles
#43 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @secretagent099 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
6 players in every match, one controller? Sorry doesn't add up lol. Help me out here please. "
Lol, no. Just join my party lol. GT: xATHFxMrBubbles "
It keeps saying player not found. Are you in NA?
#44 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @secretagent099 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
It keeps saying player not found. Are you in NA? "
Yeah, what's your gamertag? Continent shouldn't matter btw.
#45 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @secretagent099 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
Yeah, what's your gamertag? Continent shouldn't matter btw. "
D3ath_0n_Sw1ft_Wings520   I fucked up the 420 and wrote 520. It was too late to change it by the time I noticed. 
#46 Edited by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@HS21 said:

" @Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @secretagent099 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
D3ath_0n_Sw1ft_Wings520   I fucked up the 420 and wrote 520. It was too late to change it by the time I noticed.  "
Uhh, xbox live doesn't have "_" and that's too many characters. You are on Xbox, right? I don't understand how that's possible lol. Or, wait, am I just getting trolled REALLY hard?  
EDIT: Well played, well played. You had me convinced.
#47 Posted by TheHT (10808 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" Alright first of all, chill out on the harsh language. It's not at all conducive to a constructive conversation. Secondly, Batman is an AMAZING character. Perhaps you haven't seen The Dark Knight? An astounding feat in the world of cinema. But whatever, I don't think I could change your mind, and Capcom has Solid Snake, Megaman and Metroid Prime. THE  ultimate trifecta of gaming heroes in my opinion. So eff that ess you bee. "
@HS21 said:
" Capcom and Konami are both owned by the Japanese. So really, it doesn't matter, he belongs to the same people. And the only reason someone might not want Mega Man in a fighting game is because he'd probably be overpowered. I have no idea what a goemon is.  "
Dude.
#48 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:

" @Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @secretagent099 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
D3ath_0n_Sw1ft_Wings520   I fucked up the 420 and wrote 520. It was too late to change it by the time I noticed.  "
Uhh, xbox live doesn't have "_" and that's too many characters. You are on Xbox, right? I don't understand how that's possible lol. Or, wait, am I just getting trolled REALLY hard?  EDIT: Well played, well played. You had me convinced. "
Night. Fun thread, must do again sometime. 
#49 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -
@TheHT said:
" @HS21 said:
" Alright first of all, chill out on the harsh language. It's not at all conducive to a constructive conversation. Secondly, Batman is an AMAZING character. Perhaps you haven't seen The Dark Knight? An astounding feat in the world of cinema. But whatever, I don't think I could change your mind, and Capcom has Solid Snake, Megaman and Metroid Prime. THE  ultimate trifecta of gaming heroes in my opinion. So eff that ess you bee. "
@HS21 said:
" Capcom and Konami are both owned by the Japanese. So really, it doesn't matter, he belongs to the same people. And the only reason someone might not want Mega Man in a fighting game is because he'd probably be overpowered. I have no idea what a goemon is.  "
Dude. "
I don't know where your car is.
#50 Posted by Noodlearms (586 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:

" @Noodlearms said:

" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Noodlearms said:
" @secretagent099 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @secretagent099 said:
Uhh, xbox live doesn't have "_" and that's too many characters. You are on Xbox, right? I don't understand how that's possible lol. Or, wait, am I just getting trolled REALLY hard?  EDIT: Well played, well played. You had me convinced. "
Night. Fun thread, must do again sometime.  "
Night, I'm impressed. <3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.