Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Feb 15, 2011

After a decade-long hiatus, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 continues the popular crossover fighting game series characterized by fast-paced gameplay, complex tag teams, and elaborate combos.

Achievements..

Colt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Colt

Here's all the achievements for MvC3:  http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/marvel-vs-capcom-3/achievements/ 

A couple of things I've picked up as clues of who else could be in the game.. 'Female Flyers' requires you to use 3 flying female characters but I'm pretty sure the only ones so far are Storm and Morrigan, so I guess we can expect another flying girl. Also 'Copy This' has me a bit curious who they're referring to besides Spider-Man. And 'Fate of the Satsui no Hadou' pretty much confirms Akuma. 

Anyways, thoughts?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

C. Viper can "fly". "Copy This" is obviously Taskmaster, who's all but confirmed at this point (especially with this MvC3 comic sample):  

No Caption Provided
     Yeah, and Akuma is to be expected as well.
    TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TheFreeMan

I thought C. Viper could only do a boost in the air? I dunno. Never paid much attention to her. I was thinking the 3rd was Phoenix (Jean Grey), since she was on that recent leaked list and can definitely fly. 

Thinking that "Copy This" is Taskmaster too. Weird that they would pair him with Spider-Man. Briefly considered that it might be Venom, but I think I remember hearing that he got deconfirmed?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @TheFreeMan said:

" I thought C. Viper could only do a boost in the air? I dunno. Never paid much attention to her. I was thinking the 3rd was Phoenix (Jean Grey), since she was on that recent leaked list and can definitely fly. "

In MvC3, from the videos, they make it seem like C. Viper can at least glide. But yeah, you're right about Phoenix. She's probably the one left that the achievement is referring to. 

@TheFreeMan said: 

" Thinking that "Copy This" is Taskmaster too. Weird that they would pair him with Spider-Man. "

The achievement doesn't necessarily imply Spider-Man and could just simply be a metaphor.    
    Colt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By Colt

I don't think C. Viper can fly. Can Trish or Amateratsu? 

The achievement 'Darkstalkers' leads me to believe there's a third Darkstalkers character. If the leaks are anything to go by it's Hsien Ko but I'd like to think its BB Hood or Anakaris.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @Colt: I meant that in MvC3, her boosters are depicted as being much more capable than in SFIV. She can be seen landing on the ground slowly and with ease with them and gliding, that's why I said she could "fly".

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.