First pics of Jill Valentine and Shuma-Gorath

#1 Edited by FUN (178 posts) -

Sure, they're small pics of characters that aren't 100% ready for launch yet, but it's still cool to see them in action.

Just a reminder: Jill will have "about zero percent" in common with her MvC 2 counterpart, which is disappointing.  I will miss OTG c.lk > Hyper STARS :(
As for Shuma-Gorath, that picture looks cool enough, but imagine Chaos Dimension in real time with fully rendered animated 3D models and 1080p.  It will be BEAUTIFUL.
#2 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

I don't see why Jill couldn't still summon a pack of zombies. It would actually make more sense with this Jill.

#3 Posted by jakob187 (21675 posts) -

Why'd they have to go with the shitty RE5-style Jill?  UGH!

#4 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

Is Zero Suit Samus Wii exclusive?

#5 Posted by FUN (178 posts) -
#6 Posted by StarvingGamer (8254 posts) -

Lots of new screenshots put up by Capcom Unity.  Here are a few choice ones.

#7 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -
#8 Posted by FUN (178 posts) -

Shuma-Gorath is coming....

#9 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

Shuma also looks CREEPY AS FUCK now for some reason, I guess its the more realistic look...i love it
#10 Posted by MrGetBonus (782 posts) -

Chaos dimension muthafuckas.

#11 Posted by blueduck (964 posts) -

Ah I thought this was Jill Valentine from Resident Evil not generic girl from the matrix series, my fault.

#12 Posted by GetEveryone (4455 posts) -

Shuma looks sick. Might add him to my as yet undecided party.

#13 Posted by Brodehouse (9952 posts) -

I want STARS or BSAA outfit Jill, not catsuit or haltertop Jill.

#14 Posted by Lilarcor (213 posts) -

Jill's looking a lot like Cammy in those screenshots. Cammy with super speed and guns sounds like it'd be pretty fun.

#15 Posted by Yummylee (21689 posts) -

Fucking yawn. 

If it had to be RE5 Jill, I'd of preferred they just put in Sheva instead.

#16 Posted by X19 (2306 posts) -

Jill in the RE3 outfit is all I want to see not that fucking gimp suit.

#17 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -
@X19 said:
" Jill in the RE3 outfit is all I want to see not that fucking gimp suit. "
Agreed.
#18 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

oh Shuma-Gorath, how I hate you

#19 Posted by Yummylee (21689 posts) -
@skrutop said:
" @X19 said:
" Jill in the RE3 outfit is all I want to see not that fucking gimp suit. "
Agreed. "
Just wish they could of least had her wearing her BSAA outfit.
#20 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

I think I might have to get Shuma.

#21 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4680 posts) -

As someone with no love for the old Resident Evils I have no problem with new Jill. Besides, she makes more sence for a fighting game.
#22 Posted by M_33 (527 posts) -

It's been said but Jill really looks like she's going to be the Cammy of this game. Shuma looks amazing. I'm definetly going to continue using him from MvC2. As for integrating him in my team, we'll see.

#23 Posted by Hailinel (24863 posts) -
@ImmortalSaiyan said:
" As someone with no love for the old Resident Evils I have no problem with new Jill. Besides, she makes more sence for a fighting game. "
You're assuming anything makes sense in a Versus game.
#24 Posted by lead_farmer (1041 posts) -

They chose the version of Jill where half that game she was trying to kill you.  Boooo

#25 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -

I like Shuma.

#26 Posted by ricetopher (1046 posts) -

The fact that Jill is in her RE5 form gives more reason to believe Frank West will be DLC, as it seems they're trying to avoid "clones", and RE1 Jill (like in MvC2) would play too closely to Frank. Also it'd just be weird to have RE1 Jill but RE5 Chris and Wesker.

Don't think I'll play him but Shuma looks really good from a visual standpoint.

#27 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -
@ricetopher said:
"

The fact that Jill is in her RE5 form gives more reason to believe Frank West will be DLC, as it seems they're trying to avoid "clones", and RE1 Jill (like in MvC2) would play too closely to Frank. Also it'd just be weird to have RE1 Jill but RE5 Chris and Wesker.

Don't think I'll play him but Shuma looks really good from a visual standpoint.

"
That, and the fact that even Nitsuma admited that Frank West was all but done, and some bugs (or so he says) prevented him being in the game
#28 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3102 posts) -

The important thing is that this Jill, with weird chest monster thing, counts as another villain for the Capcom side, which they're lacking in.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.