Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Feb 15, 2011

After a decade-long hiatus, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 continues the popular crossover fighting game series characterized by fast-paced gameplay, complex tag teams, and elaborate combos.

Goodbye Marvel vs Capcom 3!

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Bestostero

...Hello Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3!!!

With the next game coming out this week, are you guys ready to make the jump?

But more importantly, lets say goodbye to mvc3! FARE THEE WELL MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3!!! Goodbye to all the Phoenix antics! (even though she's still pretty viable in ultimate...)

TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By TechHits

I'm going to miss the FTW subtitle, I feel it was criminally underutilized.

Atary77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Atary77

No infact I'm going to continue to play this game as opposed to the new one. Why? Cause I paid full price for it and then 6 months later get told it's not good enough anymore by the people who made it. I spent hours practicing and getting good with the characters and mechanics this game offers and I will continue to play it. I absolutely HATE when multiplayer games are deprecated so damn fast!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.