The best fan-suggested new characters

#1 Posted by Stahlbrand (835 posts) -

My brother wrote up a list of characters that he would suggest for DLC in UMvC3 (because you know it will happen).

He posted it over at his blog on Destructoid - I told him he should post it here, but he is against cross-posting, so whatever.

Looks like a nasty bunch

Read his stuff, make your own suggestions.

I really like his selections, I think they would translate well to both the art and fighting style of the game.

#2 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Mega Man.

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (35780 posts) -

Rebbecca Chambers.

#4 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

Rebbecca Chambers.

Agreed.

#5 Edited by Giantstalker (1510 posts) -
#6 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

DARK WING DUCK. And just because i gotta keep saying it CAPTAIN COMMANDO WITH THE GOD LIKE ASSIST!

#7 Posted by rubberluffy (439 posts) -

Where's my Gene, Capcom?  He'd be perfect.

#8 Posted by Stahlbrand (835 posts) -

@scarace360: Disney owns Marvel now, and Capcom used to make the Disney games, so I think that is a double-win.

#9 Posted by JerichoBlyth (1044 posts) -

Disney vs. Street Fighter would be an amazing coin-op if you ask me lol

But yeah - I would also love to see the Shocker in MvC3.

...also, Mega Man god dammit.

#10 Posted by BooDoug187 (339 posts) -

The Punisher... fuck it just release The Punisher arcade game on PSN/360 Marketplace

#11 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

The simple fact that Nightcrawler and/or Gambit aren't in this game makes me interest drop to none

#12 Posted by Tan (425 posts) -

Neo G Red, you fools.

#13 Posted by Stahlbrand (835 posts) -

@BooDoug187: I always wanted The Punisher in an MvC game, and long ago my brother and I worked out how his character would play - then MvC3 came out with Chris Redfield, who is very, very close to what we thought Frank should be in-game. The only big difference is that we thought his Lv3 hyper would have to involve hanging off the skid of a helicopter, blazin' an M-60.

#14 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@Stahlbrand said:

@scarace360: Disney owns Marvel now, and Capcom used to make the Disney games, so I think that is a double-win.

I know and he even has kick ass one liners.
#15 Posted by ThePaleKing (613 posts) -
#16 Posted by Somnus (81 posts) -

I want to see Mega Man and Venom. And maybe some more Street Fighter characters like Ken or Blanka.

#17 Posted by jkuc316 (981 posts) -

CAPTAIN COMMANDO THE PERSONFICATION OF AWESOMENESS,

Oh and Gene

#18 Posted by rbysjti (354 posts) -

People would prefer my list.

Mega Man X
Gene from God Hand
Ingrid from Street Fighter 

Squirrel Girl
Venom
Gambit

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.