The Official MvC3 FAQ Thread

• 112 results
#101 Posted by Pessh (2459 posts) -
@MikeFightNight: np

@demontium said:
" @lordofultima said:
" @demontium said:
" @Pessh: You put 'KFC' i think you meant 'XFC' haha. "
KFC is the correct terminology. The community has already accepted this as a whole, since it's easier to say than "XFC," and sounds a lot more tasty. "
what does the K mean? "

X-Factor
#102 Posted by StarvingGamer (8254 posts) -
@Pessh: Mmm, actually the aerial exchange can be performed by pressing up and down as well.
#103 Posted by Rockdalf (1290 posts) -
@Pessh: The X-Factor lengths on your guide is wrong.  The correct lengths for level 1, 2 and 3 are 10, 15, 20 seconds respectively.
#104 Posted by MatPaget (1115 posts) -

How do you use a Level 3 Hyper Combo? (MAXIMUM SPIDER!!!!)
 All I've ever been able to do it in is in X-Factor but I'm pretty sure I saw some guy use it on me when he wasn't in X Factor

#105 Posted by Pessh (2459 posts) -
@MatPaget: Just look at the move lists, they're no different to level 1's. And no, you don't need to be in X-Factor.
#106 Posted by Hailinel (24856 posts) -
@lordofultima said:
" @demontium said:
" @Pessh: You put 'KFC' i think you meant 'XFC' haha. "
KFC is the correct terminology. The community has already accepted this as a whole, since it's easier to say than "XFC," and sounds a lot more tasty. "
Does the competitive MvC community just have a collective psychosis when it comes to foods and food products?  KFC, Pringles, mangos, and Haagen Daz. :P
#107 Posted by JJOR64 (18995 posts) -
LevelUpYourGame put out an excellent video for beginners for the game.  If you are newbie to MvC 3 and haven't played any previous Vs. games, it's worth the watch.

#108 Posted by Jasta (2217 posts) -
@JJOR64:

That video is great, cheers for posting it.

#109 Posted by StarvingGamer (8254 posts) -
#110 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -
@StarvingGamer: oops thanks :)
#111 Posted by BBQBram (2236 posts) -

This faq has nothing on snap-backs. Omission!

#112 Posted by StarvingGamer (8254 posts) -
@Pessh: @BBQBram said:
" This faq has nothing on snap-backs. Omission! "

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.