Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvelous

Company »

Marvelous, formerly known as Marvelous AQL and Marvelous Entertainment Inc. is a multinational corporation that produces video games.

Marvelous Entertainment's CEO Steps Down

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks
     Correction: Yasuhiro Wada is the Director &  Chief Creative Officer

Marvelous Entertainment have announced that  Yasuhiro Wada will be resigning from his post as Director & CCO of Marvelous Entertainment. His resignation will take effect on March 31st. As reason for his resignation?, Marvelous simply cited personal reasons. Marvelous has been facing the brunt of severe financial difficulties of late, but this was not mentioned in the notice announcing Wada's resignation.  

Wada will still have a role with the company. Starting April 1st, he will serve as an advisor. In addition to serving as CEO, Wada was also executive producer on such games as No More Heroes and the Little King Story. He's also the producer of the Harvest Moon series. It's unclear if his role on the development side of things will change with his resignation.

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By rallier

A change of direction for the Harvest Moon games would be quite a good thing though, perhaps now things for that series will finally change up a bit.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By MikkaQ

Oh, marvellous. Let's change things up a little bit with Harvest Moon, please.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By oldschool

I am sure they will still make Harvest Moon games and maybe they may mix things up a bit more.  I think the series has been coming too fast and too much the same, but hey, I still love it.  I am playing Tree of Tranquility and it still is not as good as A Wonderful Life - I really prefer its graphical style better.  Marvellous along with Atlus are my favourite game companies at the moment, bringing something different to games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.