Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

And thus it begins..

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

Edited By Tylea002
    I am now officially very excited.

Mass Effect, the original, was so damn good that I have not played the DLC yet, refusing to until I get to the highest difficulty. Thats how stubborn and stupid I am. I bought it first day as well.

But anyway, the announcement mentions "intelligent level design," which I hope means. SIDEQUESTS WHICH HAVE THOUGHT IN THEM! You see, as Brad says he did in his post, I love, love, LOVE, Mass Effect, and thought it appropriate to make sure that my love for this game (and its predecessors, by which I mean KOTOR and JE) is big enough for me to actually physically feel pain when Its only "game-y people" who will go and see this at GDC, and not me. Alas, life continues, I have a fanfic on the topic to write, that reminds me...
    Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Tylea002
    I am now officially very excited.

Mass Effect, the original, was so damn good that I have not played the DLC yet, refusing to until I get to the highest difficulty. Thats how stubborn and stupid I am. I bought it first day as well.

But anyway, the announcement mentions "intelligent level design," which I hope means. SIDEQUESTS WHICH HAVE THOUGHT IN THEM! You see, as Brad says he did in his post, I love, love, LOVE, Mass Effect, and thought it appropriate to make sure that my love for this game (and its predecessors, by which I mean KOTOR and JE) is big enough for me to actually physically feel pain when Its only "game-y people" who will go and see this at GDC, and not me. Alas, life continues, I have a fanfic on the topic to write, that reminds me...
    Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By Death_Unicorn

I am now officially very excited too. Want to make a club? :)

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tylea002

Sounds like a good idea.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Arkthemaniac

I still can't get into it.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By breadfan
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "I still can't get into it."
    That is because you have no soul.  Anyway I loved Mass Effect and I cannot wait to play the sequel
    Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Arkthemaniac

No soul? That's harsh.

I think it's more along the lines that I get easily tired of being beaten on the same mission over and over because they keep shooting one-hit-kill rockets at me and my allies keep boxing me in, preventing me from moving out of their path. Also, I don't enjoy being beaten over the skull with infinite back story for everything and dialogue lines the length of Beowulf.

But hey, THAT'S A GOOD GAME!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.