Arrival has arrived

#1 Posted by MicRas (10 posts) -

... For the xbox!

Go to Marketplace - Add-ons - Titles a-z - and choose M - Find Mass Effect 2  and into "Extras". It is called "Mass Effect 2: Arrival".

#2 Posted by buft (3321 posts) -

yeh im downloading it right now, been waiting since early morning. its 780mb so its around the same size as Kazumi and considerably smaller than shadowbroker.

#3 Posted by Dustpan (1694 posts) -
#4 Posted by Slaker117 (4843 posts) -

I like Mass Effect. This is more Mass Effect.

:D

#5 Edited by buft (3321 posts) -

Seems really slow, I downloaded Jade Empire the other night in 2 hours and thats 6gb right now im at 12% after 20 minutes.

#6 Posted by HistoryInRust (6374 posts) -

Downloading now. Just wrapped up my eighth character's playthrough just to freshen up on the Mass Effect story pre-Arrival.  

Needless to say. STOKED. 

#7 Posted by VetleNM (84 posts) -

Alright! More Mass Effect 2! :D I couldn't find it on the marketplace anywhere (in Norway), but found it on Xbox.com. Downloading now. Awesome!

#8 Posted by Yummylee (22274 posts) -

Currently downloading! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#9 Posted by dudeglove (8141 posts) -

Is it up for PSN too?

#10 Edited by Slaker117 (4843 posts) -

Apparently all my previous DLC has been corrupted and I need to re-download everything. Awesome.

If my save is damaged I'm going to hurt someone.

#11 Posted by VetleNM (84 posts) -

Finished downloading already. That was fast. See you guys in a couple of hours, I guess. :D

#12 Posted by SoftCoreDave (155 posts) -

Can't wait to download this when I get home, don't know what to do though as I'm blasting on with Assassins Creed: Brotherhood just now so think I should finish that first, but this IS Mass Effect 2, aggahh bugger I don't know.

#13 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19376 posts) -

What??? Wow, I thought it was for tomorrow. Nice!

#14 Posted by rjayb89 (7728 posts) -

I totally killed a bunch of dudes in this DLC!

#15 Posted by Slaker117 (4843 posts) -

So right now I'm sitting at a countdown that's going at real time. I wonder what happens if I were too let in run down all the way down. I'm not going to, but someone has to.

#16 Posted by MEATBALL (3392 posts) -

Just froze on me as I was boarding the shuttle with the doctor :(

I'll finish it off tomorrow. Playing Mass Effect 2 all stealthy like was kind of fun as a once-off. I wouldn't want to do it much more though.

#17 Posted by Dustpan (1694 posts) -

Way to combat focused for my taste. Really short also.

#18 Posted by lucianotassis (77 posts) -

I never played any of the Mass Effect titles (despite having the first one in my collection), but I'm planning to do it really soon, since a lot of people praise the game so much! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.