Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Cerberus Pack unavailable?

Pierre42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pierre42

Ok so here's the jimmy.

Finally getting round to replaying ME with all the DLC (of worth) and a full run (since ME1 became available on the PSN). My copy is preowned however so the cerberus network code wouldn't work. I went on the shop to look for the pack so I could buy it, as I was interested in Zaeed and the few other benefits and was planning on picking up Arrival anyway. However I couldn't find it anywhere on there.

I did a specific search and finally found it but it had the subtitle "Not available" under it and I couldn't download it.

After a little searching I found EA had done away with online passes, and I was wondering if this meant the cerberus network was now free. Upon booting up ME2 I got a patch (presumably for importing characters from 1.) The patch was titled "blah blah blah and DLC". So this reinforced my idea that the cerberus network was now free. However I played until I had 'freedom' where I could choose where to go to recruit people and I couldn't see the one for Zaeed. I noticed Kasumi and Overlord were available but they were always on disc for PS3 copies code or no code.

So does anyone know if it's just impossible to get the Cerberus Network anymore on PSN? Or will it just unlock later on in the game?

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By kaos_cracker

I think the Cerberus Network is straight up offline for ME2. At least I think. All the DLC can be bought off PSN I believe, except I don't believe they ported all the DLC to PS3. Or I am entirely wrong, not sure.

Pierre42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kaos_cracker:

Couldn't see any of the Cerb network content available as a single buy on the PSN xP.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.