Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

console version for five bucks!

Nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Nate

If you have the best buy @GAMER magazine coupon for 15 bucks off ME2, this game is only five bucks. Personally I already have the PC version but wouldn't mind a playthrough on the 360 for only five bucks. Plus ME one save is on my 360 so importing that into ME2 is kinda cool.

Anyway, even if you don't have the magazine it's only five bucks, so you'd be paying $10 at most. Not too shabby for those who have somehow avoided this game so far. This was for the 360 version, but I'm pretty sure the PS3 version is the same price.

BTW got Batman Arkham City for 10 bucks with one of these coupons too ($30 this week, plus $20 off coupon)

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By EarlessShrimp

I feel like I've seen this exact thread, worded exactly or almost exactly the same about a week or maybe five days ago... Am I going crazy?

Avatar image for willthemagicasian
    WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WilltheMagicAsian

@EarlessShrimp said:

I feel like I've seen this exact thread, worded exactly or almost exactly the same about a week or maybe five days ago... Am I going crazy?

You mean, this thread?

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By EarlessShrimp

@WilltheMagicAsian said:

@EarlessShrimp said:

You mean, this thread?

YES, Oh man thank you. I'm not going crazy.

Nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nate

@EarlessShrimp said:

@WilltheMagicAsian said:

@EarlessShrimp said:

You mean, this thread?

YES, Oh man thank you. I'm not going crazy.

Yeah, just wanted to post it to both forums :) Make sure my fellow cheapskates don't miss out.

Djratchet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Djratchet

Oh wow,my copy just came in the other day... guess I'll look into this...

Nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nate

Dang - just realized RAGE is only $5 with coupon also. Can't believe this. Picking that up later today for sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.