Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

DLC not coming to PC?

ribeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By ribeye

Unless I heard wrong, I thought Brad said on last weeks bombcast that one of the Mass Effect 2 DLC packs wasn't coming to PC, ever.  Does anyone know which one they were talking about?  Or did I hear wrong?

Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Jadeskye

i think you heard incorrectly my friend. i couldn't see bioware doing that. i think Brad was actually refering to the bioshock 2 DLC.

ribeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By ribeye

i hope so, that would suck. bioshock 2 DLC, on the other hand, I can live without 

thanks

Edwardryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Edwardryu

sorry, man. DLC for bioshock 2 is coming soon. developers changed their mind. I am not kidding. so soon we will get two DLC which was only available for console. go and check news on gamespot, ign, or joystiq.

Utiow21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Utiow21

I think Bioware would be the last company aside from Blizzard to drop PC support in favor of consoles

Monkeygb21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Monkeygb21
    @ribeye: 

Yo, check this out!

It seems to me that all the DLC is here.   The only trouble is you have to use “Bioware points.”   I would like to just pay for it on Steam and be done with it.  

coaxmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By coaxmetal

Yea, he was probably talking about Bioshock 2, as the Minerva's Den DLC wasn't going to come to PC, but they changed their minds and now it is.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.