DLC Question Regarding DLC

#1 Edited by LiquidSaiyan3 (464 posts) -

Is *ALL* the DLC included on the disc, or are there some items that need to be downloaded through the Cerberus Network? 
I thought I had heard there would be some DLC available at launch for free, and then after some amount of time you would have to pay for it. Is this right? 

I'm buying this game no matter what, but I'm so backed up on other games right now I was thinking of possibly getting it for cheap later in the year. 
I just don't want to miss out on any free DLC. 

So if anyone could clarify I would be most appreciative! 

EDIT: Curses on the title. Should've been "PS3 Question Regarding DLC"

#2 Posted by StarvingGamer (8476 posts) -

Kasumi - Stolen Memory, Shadow Broker, and Overlord which were paid DLC on PC and 360 are included free with the PS3 version of ME2.

Normandy Crash Site, Zaeed - The Price of Revenge, Firewalker, Cerberus Weapon and Armor, and Cerberus Arc Projector are downloads through the Cerberus Network which is free to people with new copies of the game.

#3 Posted by LiquidSaiyan3 (464 posts) -

Awesome! So as long as I buy new I won't miss out on anything (?)

Sounds good to me!!

#4 Posted by Yummylee (22295 posts) -

I lol'd at the thread title. 

#5 Posted by General_D23 (1201 posts) -
@LiquidSaiyan3 said:
" Awesome! So as long as I buy new I won't miss out on anything (?) Sounds good to me!! "
So long as you don't care about any of the weapon or armor packs, yes.
#6 Posted by JerichoBlyth (1044 posts) -

You can purchase a brand, spanking new copy for around £9 these days - so the additional cost of DLC should bring it up to the standard cost anyway.

It's a fantastic game, so don't opt to miss out on it :- )

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.