Free Cerberus Network Code

#1 Posted by streetninja (155 posts) -

I just bought a second copy of Mass Effect 2 for my 360, so I have an extra code for the Cerberus Network. If you want it, then leave a single post in this thread. Assuming that more than 1 person wants the code I'll choose a random person sometime later this week or weekend.

#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11406 posts) -

Since I already have the game, I don't want the code, but I'm curious as to why you bought a second copy. 

#3 Edited by ThatFrood (3396 posts) -

me! awh... random person? then I'm totally not getting this.

#4 Posted by christ0phe (946 posts) -

Sup

#5 Posted by OmegaChosen (647 posts) -

I'll throw my hat in.

#6 Posted by Payne (8 posts) -

id love the code for the network.

#7 Posted by streetninja (155 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:
" Since I already have the game, I don't want the code, but I'm curious as to why you bought a second copy.  "
I gave my first copy to my cousin a year ago. I want to play through all the DLC and do a renegade run before the final game in the series. I also bought the first Mass Effect game again for and because of similar reasons (just substitute cousin with a girl).
#8 Edited by Skald (4370 posts) -

I could use that.

#9 Posted by CheryPopinNinja (1 posts) -

I need that code plz :)

#10 Posted by MegaMetaTurtle (414 posts) -

Hey, I'd like the code please :)

#11 Posted by Jethuty (1023 posts) -

sup i would LOVE that code!

#12 Posted by EvilKatarn (465 posts) -

My friend kinda wants one. 

#13 Posted by streetninja (155 posts) -
@Payne said:
" id love the code for the network. "
You're the lucky winner that was picked by a random line picker. You should receive a message shortly with the code.
#14 Posted by tplarkin7 (43 posts) -

I also have a free code:

6GAA-A4X9-3944-K8HV

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.