Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

How long is the DLC?

Tacoboy1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Tacoboy1986

I haven't played ME2 since I beat it earlier this year. I've been wanting to get the DLC, but I don't want to get them if they are too short.

Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Chris2KLee

Katsumi and Overlord will take you a few hours, but Shadowbroker is a good length. I recommend Katsumi and Shadowbroker if you have to be selective, Katsumi's quest is shorter but you can use her for the rest of the game, and Shadowbroker is just a fun adventure that ties off a big loose plot thread.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By alistercat

Kasumi is one fairly short mission, but it's different and nets you a new squadmate. Overlord is a grind and lasts about an hour or so.

eristocrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By eristocrat

I've only played Shadowbroker but that is like 3-5 hours depending on how much you die and how Completionist about it you are.  I really don't know if it would have felt worth my money if my main Shep weren't faithful to Liara throughout 2 (I don't think most DLC is any good though and this was at least worthwhile).

Hourai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Hourai

Overlord and Shadow Broker are about 3-4 hours each, and the Kasumi DLC is about an hour.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Aetheldod

I loved all the dlc offerings for ME2 , so much that I wish that must of the missions in ME3 are of the same kind ( lenght /objectives / variety of gameplay) I would say go for it , specially Lair of the Shadow broker , also Kasumi is way cool to pass her up , operation is more of a stand alone akin to Bring down the sky from the first Me , I liked it but IDK if you will , each last about 2-3 hours more of less , depends on the difficulty really , and your skill.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.