Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

How your choices might affect Mass Effect 3

Chocobodude3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Chocobodude3

WARNING POTENTIAL SPOILERS!!! 

The Council- if you saved them and were paragon throughout the games  they will ally all the specials to fight the Reapers 
    Collector base- If you did not destroy the base humans will have dominant control  of the galaxy 
    Udina or Anderson- Udina will have a pro human movement, While Anderson will negotiate with the other species 
    Krogan- depending on your choices and whenever you spared Wrex they will become peaceful with the other special of will have war with them 
    Genophage- The fate of the Krogan

Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Vorbis
    • Quarians - Either trying to retake their home world fighting the Geth or helping you.  
    • Rachni Queen - Will bring backup if you didn't kill her.
    • Geth Heretics - If you converted the Geth to Legions beliefs, they will also help you if you didn't blow them up.

Would guess these too.
    RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By RichardLOlson

Gonna get Mass Effect 3 and hope its as good as the first 2.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @RichardLOlson said:
    " Gonna get Mass Effect 3 and hope its as good as the first 2. "
    Don't worry, it will be. 

I'm really curious about the collector base myself. BioWare could cook up some really interesting events based on your decision there. Can't wait.
    sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#5  Edited By sammo21

I thought about this a lot in terms of relationships really.  I ended up getting in a relationship with Tali, but I wondered if Miranda and I had went together if there would have been the possibility of a child at all?  Maybe a stretch. 

Also, I figured if you didn't destroy the base that it would put you at a disadvantage in ME3 because the reapers could take it over again really easy...then again I suppose it could make humans more hated because of the even more advanced tech that Cerberus has.  

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By Yummylee

You pissed of Conrad Verner - He'll become the first successful Reaper/Human hybrid willingly, so avenge his dignity.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By SSully

If you did grunt's loyalty mission and killed the huge monster(forget its actual name) and became well respected amongst his clan they will now help you against the reapers. Idk about anyone else, but i would love to have a clan of krogans backing me up in a fight against impossible odds. 

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#8  Edited By Undeadpool

I get the feeling it's going to be much more "choose your side and choose who helps you against the Reapers," possibly with the Krogan/Rachni but PARTICULARLY the Geth and Quarians. The last game seemed to be heavily implying that they were heading for a collision course and if you converted the heretics rather than killing them, the Quarians are going to be having a MUCH tougher time. 
    I'm also pretty sure Casey Hudson said if you cheat on your romance from ME1, there would consequences. 
    @sammo21: Play Lair of the Shadow Broker for an answer to that question. 

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#9  Edited By sammo21
    @Undeadpool: Ah, OK.  I didn't download shadow broker since I am rebuying the game on PS3 as well.  I'm excited to read all that stuff about your teammates.
    Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#10  Edited By Undeadpool
    @sammo21: Definitely worth the money, especially if you have multiple Shepards.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.