Mass Effect 2

Posted by FlamingHobo (4479 posts) -

Oh Baby!     
So, after I've finished my coursework I'll be sinking my teeth into this fantastic looking sequel. I can't wait! 

How does the sequel hold up compared to the original?
#1 Posted by FlamingHobo (4479 posts) -

Oh Baby!     
So, after I've finished my coursework I'll be sinking my teeth into this fantastic looking sequel. I can't wait! 

How does the sequel hold up compared to the original?
#2 Posted by eroticfishcake (7782 posts) -

Well for one thing it's better written, the characters are more deep, the combat feels much more streamlined (and fun!). But more importantly, you've got more space booty to <3.

I could say more but in two sentences that's what the game is like.

#3 Posted by FlamingHobo (4479 posts) -
@eroticfishcake: Thanks. You can expect a review to read from me once I've got around to finishing it. (I'm sure you'll enjoy reading it as much as you did my previous reviews all those months ago!)
#4 Posted by eroticfishcake (7782 posts) -

Aye no problem. I'll happily read it when the time comes. I've finished the game so it should be easier to point out anything to you too.

#5 Posted by natetodamax (19177 posts) -

It's really good, but I could only play through the game once since I did almost everything there was to do on the first playthrough.

#6 Posted by Lambert (404 posts) -

One of the best games ever made. Nuff' said.

Watch out for the Final Fantasy 13 apologists since they are bitter that FF13 turned out to be complete garbage and tanked in terms of sales and review scores. Those people have come to these forums and started talking trash about a game they didn't even play.

Game of the year, for sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.