Mass effect 2 digital or disk

#1 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2990 posts) -

Hey guys, I was just wondering If there's any performance difference between the disk version of mass effect 2 on ps3 and the digital version. I have plenty of harddrive space that I might as well use so If there's any advantage to downloading like load times and the like I'd like to know. Thanks.

#2 Posted by Venatio (4482 posts) -

I guess I'm old fashioned but I just like having a disc when given the option, even on PC but I don't think that there's a difference

#3 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

i say get the disc one. i say that because you don't know what sony or anybody is going to do next generation with downloads. i like having disc for my games. the PC though i use digital because it is pretty much where it went.

#4 Posted by WickedFather (1730 posts) -

You can't sell DLC is the way I look at it.

#5 Posted by lion640 (19 posts) -

no difference but the disk seems like the right choice.

#6 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

The disk most likely installs stuff to the HDD anyway, which might actually make it slightly faster

#7 Posted by Gabriel (4055 posts) -

Disk.

#8 Posted by Ocean_H (290 posts) -

Disc.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.