Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Mass Effect 3 save import question

FreakAche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By FreakAche

Has it been confirmed whether the missions/assignments/DLC that you play through on a save where you have already completed the main game carry over to ME3? I want to play through some of this content, but I'm confused as to whether it will carry over properly.

jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By jasta

It will all carry over. Especially because new characters have been added since. It'll all be just fine =D

thomsonliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By thomsonliu

I have got another question, c if any1 could help.

If i played ME2 in eu version, would i be able to import my save to me3 if im gona get ME3 in us version?

if not, is there any ways to transfer my eu ver save file to a us ver one?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.