Mass Effect Movie

#1 Edited by ll_Exile_ll (1937 posts) -

Hey everybody, I recently decided to turn Mass Effect into a video series in the style of a TV show. I have now finished and uploaded Mass Effect 1 as an 8 episode season 1. I am now working on Mass Effect 2 as season 2 and I will conclude with season 3 this fall when Mass Effect 3 is released. My goal was to create a video series that does justice to the story from the games and presents it in a way that someone who hasn't played the games can understand as a standalone story. It can also serve as refresher to those who have played the games, or to get Playstation owners up to speed with the story of the first Mass Effect. I want like to thank everyone who has watched, liked, commented and subscribed. Also be sure to check out my bonus features channel for the complete primary codex entries. Keep an eye out for the season 2 premiere coming soon.

[UPDATE]

The Season 2 premiere has been released:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpuvRh00leE

All of season 1 is here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxTDGPainxx#grid/user/B86BD5A9A01E33DF
#2 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

I thought this was going to be news about a Mass Effect movie. I guess that's your way of getting people's attention.

#3 Posted by ColinWright (741 posts) -

That's a relief. A Mass Effect Movie would suck.

#4 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5155 posts) -

My Mass Effect "movie" was better because I made better choices.

#5 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1937 posts) -
I have updated the first post with recently released episodes and will do so each time a new episode is released.
#6 Posted by probablytuna (3832 posts) -

That is really cool dude, good job.

#7 Edited by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -

This is pretty cool actually. I can see myself getting frustrated if I don't like the choices made, though.

#8 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1937 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.