ME2 Lithographs from Bioware store

#1 Posted by Tatimus (32 posts) -

I love having cool lithographs from video games and just art in general framed and put up around the house. Those lithos from the bioware store are awesome, but there isn't a Mordin one! Any insiders here have some info about Mordin limited edition lithographs?

#2 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

The fuck is a   
@Tatimus said:

"lithographs"
?
#3 Posted by JeanLuc (3565 posts) -

Oh yeah those. 
I'm still pissed about missing the Tali and Miranda ones. I heard the Tali ones went quick because a lot of people on the Bioware forums have some strange obsession with her.

#4 Posted by Krendrayven (85 posts) -

It's because her personality is awesome.

#5 Posted by General_D23 (1201 posts) -
@TheDudeOfGaming said:
" The fuck is a   
@Tatimus said:
"lithographs"
? "

http://biowarestore.com/art/lithographs

I managed to get myself a full size Tali one awhile back. #388 of 500. Yeah, both waves of 150 sold out in under 2 minutes.

As far as Mordin goes, he's probably one of the next ones. They make about $20,000 ($40, 500) off of every run, so they'll definitely keep doing it.
#6 Posted by BlackSymbiote (102 posts) -

I have quite a few of those lithographs. My Tali is #77. In total I have 7: Tali, Thane, Grunt, Legion, the Normandy, the Citadel, and the Afterlife nightclub. Mordin is definitely the one I'm looking for the most.

#7 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Too, fucking, expensive.

#8 Posted by Bouke (1401 posts) -

The Thane one looks pretty bad ass; but i would want one of the original crew, like Wrex, Liara or Garrus

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.