Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

New Mass Effect 2 Dev Diary

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By End_Boss

"I've got nothing more to say to you!"
    Smash.
    "How 'bout 'goodbye'?"

Shepard is officially an action hero. I'm totally okay with that.

EDIT: Biggest reveal of this trailer and most jaw-dropping thing about ME2 is the idea that some people may play as Shepard in ME3 and some may be forced to play someone else. Ambition is addictive at Bioware, it seems.

hexogen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By hexogen
    @End_Boss said:
    " "I've got nothing more to say to you!"Smash."How 'bout 'goodbye'?"Shepard is officially an action hero. I'm totally okay with that.EDIT: Biggest reveal of this trailer and most jaw-dropping thing about ME2 is the idea that some people may play as Shepard in ME3 and some may be forced to play someone else. Ambition is addictive at Bioware, it seems. "
    The one liner from the E3 gameplay demo is even better.

"Shepard! But... you're dead!"
    "I got better."

Also, according to this, if your Shepard dies in Mass Effect 2 you'll just create a new Shepard in Mass Effect 3, not play as a completely new protagonist. Considering how much BioWare has hyped continuity between the games in the series, as well as the impact of your decisions, it just seems weird to have your Shepard die and then play Mass Effect 3 with a completely different Shepard where none of your previous decisions play into the story.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.