Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

One does not simply walk into Haestrom...

LightRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LightRain

I just started playing Mass Effect 2, and I just got done talking with the council and Anderson at the Citadel. How do you get your old crew back? So I want to start with Tali, according to the Mass Effect Wiki she's on Haestrom. I don't know how to get there though, so like what galaxy/solar system and what-not do I have to go through to get there? Thanks in advance.

DeeGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By DeeGee

You don't.

Play the game, do the missions, you'll get a crew.

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EvilTwin
    @LightRain:  You can't get Tali right away.  You have to progress in the story a bit.
    Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dany
    @LightRain said:

" I just started playing Mass Effect 2, and I just got done talking with the council and Anderson at the Citadel. How do you get your old crew back? So I want to start with Tali, according to the Mass Effect Wiki she's on Haestrom. I don't know how to get there though, so like what galaxy/solar system and what-not do I have to go through to get there? Thanks in advance. "

You will be able to get Tali when you can. The dossiars for your squad come in two waves. the first is when you get your ship, the second is after a story event
    Vaile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Vaile

And to be clear, you don't get your whole crew back. You get two total, three if you have LotSB

DeeGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeeGee

You get two back. LotSB is a bonus mission that gives you an old crew member back for half of it, they don't join your crew and have no effect on the main game.

LightRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LightRain
    @Vaile said:
    " And to be clear, you don't get your whole crew back. You get two total, three if you have LotSB "
    Who are the 2/3 you get back?
    Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
    @LightRain said:
    " @Vaile said:
    " And to be clear, you don't get your whole crew back. You get two total, three if you have LotSB "
    Who are the 2/3 you get back? "

Tali and Garrus are the only ones that can be picked up as squad members in ME2.
    LightRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LightRain
    @SethPhotopoulos said:
    " @LightRain said:
    " @Vaile said:
    Who are the 2/3 you get back? "
     Tali and Garrus are the only ones that can be picked up as squad members in ME2. "
    Okay, thanks.
    Vaile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Vaile
    @LightRain: And Liara is the one you get in LotSB, though only for the duration of the DLC. However, she will leave you with the Stasis bonus power. 

That being said, the galaxy is smaller than you think. Expect an appearance from all of your previous squad mates. 

edit: Though it looks like DeeGee already answered that. 
    Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#11  Edited By Undeadpool
    @LightRain: Start on Omega. You get two of your new crew there and they're two of the best party members. Three if you downloaded the Zaeed bonus DLC.
    Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Ghostiet
    @Undeadpool said:
    " @LightRain: Start on Omega. You get two of your new crew there and they're two of the best party members. Three if you downloaded the Zaeed bonus DLC. "
    And it's strongly recommended you have him - Zaeed has Concussive Shot, which will save you a lot of slack with Krogans if you're not a Soldier.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.