Outfit Change

#1 Posted by blake_brown (117 posts) -

After doing the Crew-specific missions, it says I've unlocked new outfits for the crew member who pertained to the mission.  I have yet to figure out how to change them though, anyone gotten that far?

#2 Posted by Xolare (1284 posts) -

When selecting that person for your party there should be a button under them that says change outfit or something like that.

#3 Posted by Fracture (150 posts) -

you can also do it from your personal terminal when in the ship under team options (the 1st choice)
#4 Edited by handlas (2683 posts) -

thats kewl.  Do you ever get new armor for yourself?  I feel like I'm getting deep into the game and I've yet to get anything new :/.  I just got the default armor and the terminus armor.  I don't like the terminus armor tho cuz it kinda messed up cutscenes from time to time.  The big shoulder pads block the camera sometimes.  Plus I like to see his face.

#5 Posted by Venom09 (108 posts) -
@handlas said:
" thats kewl.  Do you ever get new armor for yourself?  I feel like I'm getting deep into the game and I've yet to get anything new :/.  I just got the default armor and the terminus armor.  I don't like the terminus armor tho cuz it kinda messed up cutscenes from time to time.  The big shoulder pads block the camera sometimes.  Plus I like to see his face. "
Yeah, I've only found a few pieces so far, but the pieces I found are sick. Plus I like being able to change the colors scheme and pattern
#6 Posted by MildMolasses (3221 posts) -

I have the blood armour which has nice stats, butI don't like that I can't see shepard's face and that it changes the voice (on account of having a helmet on)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.