Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

PS3 DLC?

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Devil240Z

Does the PS3 version come with the DLC?  

The real DLC not the Cerberus stuff.  

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Yes.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Devil240Z

Ok good. I was playing it and wasn't able to find if it was in there.  If it was not I was going to wait until it got released. 

mjk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By mjk1

I got a question should I play the DLC as I am playing the game or should I complete the game then play the DLC ?

PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By PhatSeeJay
    @mjk1 said:
    " I got a question should I play the DLC as I am playing the game or should I complete the game then play the DLC ? "
    None of the DLC missions have any difference between taking on during the story play or after completing the "final".
    I'd say play them as you come by them. Kasumi's a great squad member to have so I recommend getting to her ASAP.

But yes. Do the DLC missions before finishing the game so they're included in your ME2 save file for ME3. 
    One never knows, they will probably give you nods for what you did there. They will only be included if you finish them before the finish of ME2 as it creates a save from that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.