Question

#1 Posted by Rewcastle (404 posts) -

Can i still bone Liara at the end of shadow broker even if i have a past romance with Ashley? Fed up with ash now. Want Liara in ME3. That is all
#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11414 posts) -

You probably have to have had a relationship with her in the first one. Actually, while you can invite her to your room after the DLC, I don't know if you can "bone" her, to use your language. 

#3 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:

" Actually, while you can invite her to your room after the DLC, I don't know if you can "bone" her, to use your language.  "

Yeah, you can. I did. To continue the romance, you need to successfully perform the 3 Paragon interrupts in a row at a certain scene in the DLC. I don't know if other relationships affect what you can do with Liara, though.
#4 Posted by JJWeatherman (14571 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:
" You probably have to have had a relationship with her in the first one. Actually, while you can invite her to your room after the DLC, I don't know if you can "bone" her, to use your language.  "
I think you do. 
#5 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -
@Rewcastle: No, you had to have had Liara interested in you in ME1. If you didn't have a romance with her in the previous game, you won't start one with her in ME2.
#6 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: You mean i have to reach an epic level one me1 again...fml...i hate grinding -.-
#7 Posted by Yummylee (22577 posts) -

If you people chose Ashley/Kaiden over Liara to begin with, you don't deserve her blue buns in ME2 U.U

#8 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
" If you people chose Ashley/Kaiden over Liara to begin with, you don't deserve her blue buns in ME2 U.U "
Truth. I'd go so far as saying that you don't deserve her if you went for her in ME1 but cheated on her in ME2, but I guess Miranda's hard to resist. There will be unforseen consequences in ME3.
#9 Posted by eroticfishcake (7792 posts) -
@Rewcastle: Well, if you start off a new game using a completely new Shepard then Liara is your default love interest from the first game. So if you really want that space booty then you've got to do just that. 

Also; 
@Abyssfull said:
" If you people chose Ashley/Kaiden over Liara to begin with, you don't deserve her blue buns in ME2 U.U "
As boneless as I think Liara is, it's either Space Bitch Nazi or Spineless Moany Tit.
#10 Posted by MikkaQ (10344 posts) -

To set myself up right for ME3 I had to redo ME and ME2 with Liara as the interest, and I ended up doing the Shadow Broker DLC before any romances were sparked in ME2, and they were all over each other start to finish.  

I'm curious what cheating NOW would do hah. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.