Romance

#1 Posted by MXC361 (137 posts) -

Is it possible to have a romance with Kelly Chambers? (The Yeoman who tells you all the updates?)
#2 Posted by Pear (3 posts) -

yes

#3 Posted by Yummylee (21791 posts) -

It won't count officially, so no achievement, but you can treat yourself with some lap dances off her after the end..

#4 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -

It doesn't count as a romance in the sense that you get the achievement, but you can still get her to "feed your fish", if you know what I mean.

#5 Edited by CptBedlam (4453 posts) -

Well, not if you plan to get the paramount achievement.

#6 Posted by Dtat (1623 posts) -

It's not a story romance, but you can get some alone time with her.

#7 Posted by ch3burashka (5089 posts) -

Yes, it is possible to perform the "romance dance".

#8 Posted by NoCookiesForYou (761 posts) -
@MaFoLu said:
" It doesn't count as a romance in the sense that you get the achievement, but you can still get her to "feed your fish", if you know what I mean. "
DAMN YOU! Was just about to write a funny joke about that but you beat me to it.

Yeah you can flirt with her and if you save her from the Collector base, she'll send you a message and you can invite her to your cabin and there you can get her to dance for you, but there's no possibility of digital bodily fluid exchange.
#9 Posted by MXC361 (137 posts) -
@CH3BURASHKA:
I can just go to the "Afterlife" in Omega to get a "romance dance!" Oh well, at least it's free. And she's hawt.
#10 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -
@MXC361: Why would you want to?
Am i the only one who thinks Miranda is hot? I mean come on...come on :) 
One of the hottest chicks in games evah! XD
#11 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11138 posts) -

Not in the sense that you get the Achievement/Trophy. Nor can you sleep with her.  

And I wouldn't flirt with her too much your first time through, or you might end up like Brad (don't want to see much more without spoiling it).  

Okay, 

#12 Posted by MXC361 (137 posts) -
@TheDudeOfGaming:
I think that Miranda's very attractive too. I'd like to see her "biotic implants" ehh, ehh, EHH!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.