Show your (ME2) Shepard

• 186 results
#1 Posted by Buccura (213 posts) -

Ryalla Shepard

An annoyed look she gave an NPC that amused me so much I reloaded the autosave just so I could do the convo over and take the pic.

#2 Posted by ptys (1992 posts) -
 She's a hard-arse.
#3 Edited by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -

"How about, 'Goodbye!'?"

If you get the reference, + 5 points for you.

#4 Posted by Buccura (213 posts) -
Since it seems showing squad screens is cool and awesome.
Ryalla is a goody good shoes.
#5 Edited by Spacetrucking (947 posts) -

743.Q9G.M17.F17.FMA.A4I.1FD.711.H56.9C5.4G3.376

No one gets left behind! 
#6 Posted by Darkstar614 (1098 posts) -

I always use the default male Shepard, but I always tweak the female a little. But I don't get too crazy or I end up with something ridiculous looking.
#7 Posted by Maclintok (177 posts) -

Just finished the game tonight with Renegade Vanguard Shepard.  What an awesome game. 

#8 Posted by V (328 posts) -

i dont have a picture, but am i the only one who made my Shepard not white?

#9 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

Sure why not, here is agent sheppard.

#10 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -

I can safely say my male Shephard is a lot prettier then any of these. He'd actually give the default Shephard a run for his money.

#11 Posted by Geno (6477 posts) -
@HitmanAgent47 said:
"

Sure why not, here is agent sheppard.

"
Don't you mean agent 47? In space?
#12 Edited by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -
@Geno: Sort of, however instead of his name being john sheppard, he's called agent sheppard. I had the same character for my last avatar if you remembered or not, I used the same character from mass effect that I created, except I formatted and lost that save. Still I manage to recreate him almost the same. Also my user name is Hitman Agent 47, so yeah, you could say it's sort of like Hitman in space if you really want to.
#13 Posted by foggel (2765 posts) -

Surprisingly few have the default male appearance... which is what my Shepard looks like. The only unique thing about my character is that his name is Dick Shepard, but that's just me expressing my sad sense of humor.

#14 Edited by Rowr (5824 posts) -

Wow i need to get my shepard up here. He is like an albino monkey. I challenge anyone to have a more physically retarded shepard than titi shepard.

Also, good job on the female school teacher shepard you guys...well whatever gets you off.

#15 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -

#16 Posted by Kazona (3097 posts) -

I seriously can never make a good looking custom shephard :/

#17 Posted by mada193 (74 posts) -
@girdz said:
"

"
Wow you managed to screenshot my Shepard on the left along with yours
#18 Posted by xyzygy (10079 posts) -
@samcotts: No way. My Shepherd is HOT. He's got this grizzly, thick look to him. I have the 360 version though so I can't upload maybe I'll take a pic with my phone.
#19 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

My lady Shepard looked alright, but I ended up fucking her looks up in Mass Effect 2.

My male Shepard had hair and a 5 o'clock shadow beard. He looked in his late thirties, and he definitely had some scarring going on. In Mass Effect 2, after all the shit he's been through, I decided to make him look much older, tougher, angrier, and decided to give him the 5 o'clock half beard again, and gave him very little hair. Let's just say the restoration process took most of his hair, and the stress has made him more angry and world-weary. Exoh Shepard does not fuck around.

#20 Edited by Luccaface (218 posts) -

My paragon male Shepard carried over from the first game :

and my Turian-raping undead psycho:

#21 Posted by Jimbo (10007 posts) -
#22 Posted by Luccaface (218 posts) -
@Jimbo: She looks like Samantha Morton.
#23 Posted by Jams (2966 posts) -

How do you take pics in ME2 for the PC? I tried print screen but when I pasted it in paint it was just all black. The shepard I made is a handsome version of me.
#24 Posted by Yummylee (22579 posts) -

God i wish I had a camera =(
#25 Posted by Jimbo (10007 posts) -
@jams said:
" How do you take pics in ME2 for the PC? I tried print screen but when I pasted it in paint it was just all black. The shepard I made is a handsome version of me. "
I used Fraps.
#26 Posted by Uri555 (114 posts) -
@Maclintok: Duder! Where did you get the awesome glasses/specs?
#27 Posted by Jayzilla (2573 posts) -

My Shepard looks like this:

#28 Posted by Maclintok (177 posts) -
@Luccaface: Wow, very well done asian faces on both.  I ruined mine with a douchey dye job
#29 Posted by King9999 (615 posts) -

Here's mine:

#30 Posted by MushroomSamba (171 posts) -
#31 Posted by Jambones (1696 posts) -
@Luccaface: Wow, she's frightening.

@Jimbo: 56k warning ;-)  Nice pics though.
#32 Posted by HatKing (6124 posts) -
@MushroomSamba:
She is pretty.  Probably my favorite of these.
#33 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@MushroomSamba said:
"
"
Your Shepard is fucking sexy.
#34 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -
@girdz said:
"
"

#35 Posted by MushroomSamba (171 posts) -
@Napalm: Hell yeah, and that pic doesn't even really do her justice. She actually has green eyes, too.
#36 Posted by warxsnake (2650 posts) -
@MushroomSamba said:
" @Napalm: Hell yeah, and that pic doesn't even really do her justice. She actually has green eyes, too. "
Very nice shepherd, its hard to make good looking chars with what they provide, especially since the assets havent changed since ME1. I was at least expecting them to update the assets to a better quality (texture resolution, mostly) while keeping the look the same for people importing their ME1 chars, but all the stuff we got is exactly ME1 material. Hopefully this will change in 3. 
anyway good stuff! 
#37 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -
@girdz: Ours share a likeness.
(sorry about the quality, iphone camera is naf.)

#38 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Ineedaname: Hispanese or something?
#39 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -
@Napalm: =D
 I fell victim to ME1's "Make a character and in the creation screen he looks good, then you get in game he looks nothing like the one you made" syndrome.
 I decided to stick with him though as he looked nothing like I wanted but looked better than default Shepard, he also animates pretty well.
#40 Posted by onimonkii (2465 posts) -
@jams said:
" How do you take pics in ME2 for the PC? I tried print screen but when I pasted it in paint it was just all black. The shepard I made is a handsome version of me. "
it was F11 in the first game but i don't think that's it this time, haven't really tried.
#41 Edited by Hamst3r (4569 posts) -

Screenshot taken around the start of the game:

Oh and  because I have the technology, a shot of her from ME 1, for comparison. They fixed up the hair in ME 2.  

#42 Edited by Jams (2966 posts) -

Omega looking at Normandy 2

World class wrecking crew

Shepard wasn't happy that I took a pic of him before he had to drop his kids off at the pool

Press F to FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Getting the job done right
#43 Posted by TomA (2531 posts) -
@Maclintok said:
" Just finished the game tonight with Renegade Vanguard Shepard.  What an awesome game. 

"
Where did you get that bad ass visor?
#44 Posted by Maclintok (177 posts) -
@TomA: It's the "Sentry Interface" helmet.  Chances are you have it in the personalization menu back in your private quarters.  I downloaded it on the 25th when Microsoft had all their ME2 DLC posted for free for a few hours...
#45 Posted by spazmaster666 (1993 posts) -

My primary character is always the default Shepard so no point in showing that here. My secondary characters are both custom females (one for PC, one for 360): 

Venessa Shepard:  

Samantha Shepard: 

Both of my female characters are imports from ME1 (I only changed facial features for Venessa, not Samantha)
#46 Posted by Andorski (5369 posts) -
@Maclintok said:
" @TomA: It's the "Sentry Interface" helmet.  Chances are you have it in the personalization menu back in your private quarters.  I downloaded it on the 25th when Microsoft had all their ME2 DLC posted for free for a few hours... "
I think its one of the downloads you get from the Dr. Pepper promotion.  Just look up how you can get all the Dr. Pepper DLC for free.
#47 Posted by fooflighter737 (175 posts) -
@MushroomSamba said:
"
"
Holy Shit!!!  We have almost the exact same Shepard...right down to Casual wear clothing :)
#48 Edited by xyzygy (10079 posts) -

Here is my very handsome Kyle Shepard, a Level 30 Infiltrator :D He's so sexy. And yes, he uses Geth Shield Boost. 

@Luccaface: AHH that last Shepard is SCARY!
#49 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -
@Ineedaname: So they do, probably cousins or something
#50 Posted by Meteora (5787 posts) -
@MushroomSamba said:
"
"
Wow, she looks really hot. I need to try replicating your Shepard... =P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.