Story Legenth?

#1 Posted by Fracture (157 posts) -

After you fill up your team (all slots on the roster chooser filled) how many more must do missions are there? I'm like 2 slots away from full and starting some of the team member specific side quests. I only have the game for 3 days (rental) and wanted to see if I would have it done by Friday. I don't want to spoil anything, just curious on my time so far.
#2 Posted by myslead (929 posts) -

there's maybe 4 or 5 side missions that are sent through your private terminal
probably more during space explorations, I know I got a couple for alien artifacts (not sure what purpose they served though)
and you have all the loyalty missions if you didn't do them yet.

#3 Posted by RiddleBrother (511 posts) -

I'm more interested in story girth.

#4 Posted by WonderboyCoz (153 posts) -
@Fracture:  Who told you about the Legenth, was it Marsden, no... he died, or did he... who told you god dammit!
#5 Posted by DirrtyNinja (715 posts) -
@RiddleBrother said:
" I'm more interested in story girth. "
I LuLz.
#6 Posted by Th3_James (2579 posts) -

i have 14 hours on my game save and on 2nd disc. but, i had my 360 idle for 5-6 hours, with shepard just standing.. soo i dunno 

a friend beat it in 22h

#7 Posted by Fracture (157 posts) -

22hrs? I just got to disk 2 so i guess i'll be good. on a related note why bother with the disk swap these days when we can insteall the whole thing?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.