Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

THE LAST MISSION

oliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By oliver

WOW still 3 years on iv still not seen such a epic last mission as this seeing how my team live was so rewarding the music the revaled at the reapers are doing with the humans wooo . did it still stay with you and have u seen better?

newhaap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Yeah Mass Effect 2 is pretty great. More than the last mission though, I found the intro even more amazing.

But yeah fighting together with your team and seeing a some of them take the spotlight was awesome. It's cooled off right now but it did stay with me for a while after I finished it the first time.

When you say 'better', in what sense do you mean it? As a game? As a last mission? If you're talking about a game, Bioshock Infinite and The Walking Dead are the two games that recently left me stunned, just sitting in front of my monitor mouth open trying to process and deal with what happened. But if you're specifically talking about the last mission experience of Mass Effect 2, I don't think I've played anything else that has you getting an ensemble cast of characters and then go through a mission/conflict together.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.