What ship upgrades are necessary to keep everyone alive

#1 Edited by zungerman090 (311 posts) -
#2 Posted by GunnBjorn (2911 posts) -

I can't help you, but my advise is you'll always mention that there are possible spoilers in your topic.
#3 Posted by zungerman090 (311 posts) -
@GunnBjorn: Sorry. Just realised that and tried to fix. Really sorry if I spoiled something for you.
#4 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

Fuck.  Screwed myself by reading that...so you NEED to upgrade your ship to keep everyone alive at the end?

#5 Posted by belaraphon (451 posts) -

It is my understanding that upgrading your ship, crew, and trying to buy everything possible will help keep everyone alive and will affect the end game.

#6 Posted by EpicSteve (6471 posts) -

It makes sense, the game totally stressing upgrading.
#7 Edited by gosukiller (2324 posts) -

I kept everybody alive during my game, so ill tell you which upgrades and team I got.

#8 Posted by zungerman090 (311 posts) -

@gosukiller: WHAAT? So cool Scottish engineers die? Do I need weapon upgrades? Or just Normandy upgrades (excluding medical bay which is monstrously expensive)?

#9 Posted by gosukiller (2324 posts) -
@zungerman090 said:
"  @gosukiller: WHAAT? So cool Scottish engineers die? Do I need weapon upgrades? Or just Normandy upgrades (excluding medical bay which is monstrously expensive)? "
As far as I know only Normandy upgrades were needed. The only weapon upgrades I got were Biotic damage and Heavy Pistol damage. 

#10 Posted by zungerman090 (311 posts) -
@gosukiller said:
" @zungerman090 said:
"  @gosukiller: WHAAT? So cool Scottish engineers die? Do I need weapon upgrades? Or just Normandy upgrades (excluding medical bay which is monstrously expensive)? "
As far as I know only Normandy upgrades were needed. The only weapon upgrades I got were Biotic damage and Heavy Pistol damage. 

"  
Awesome. Thanks. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.