Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Who do u want to come back.

• 59 results
    TrottyVek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By TrottyVek

my main guys are already confirmed, Thane Tali and Garrus, but sadly Thane will not be in my story. the poor bastard took a fist sized shot to the face

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By NTM

Don't fret, everyone that's alive from your playthrough from the first two games will have an appearance, but just know that there will less in your party/squad this time around. It'd be awesome if everyone from the first and second that were on your team including whoever in three, all came together to be on your team. The ending will be fantastic. I don't think I've ever played a game series where there were so many characters in the game to like, and you actually liked all (or at least almost all) of them. I think the closest game to it may have to be MGS4 when they all came together, but Mass Effects characters take it to a whole new level. I'm not saying favorite character/characters of all time, but how they achieved making the player like so many.

theodacourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#53  Edited By theodacourt

Grammar.

Boom!

N7Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By N7Joker

My dream team is Tali, Liara, and Garrus I wish I could have 3 squad mates.

Avatar image for dad_is_a_zombie
    Dad_Is_A_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Dad_Is_A_Zombie

Just make sure Tali is waiting for me back in the Captain's quarters. I'll take care of the rest.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By hatking

ERRRBODY.

dtat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#57  Edited By dtat

Everyone from ME1 plus Legion and Mordin.

supersheep3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By supersheep3000

Only really bothered about a couple. Mainly Ashley (romantic option from 1), Garrus and Joker. I know Joker is only a bit part, but I love the guy. Wouldn't mind seeing a couple of the other guys but I don't want them to flood the game with characters from the previous games just for the hell of it.

The closer the date comes, the more I look forward to finally jumping back into the game. I played 2 not too long ago, and I loved it more than the first time I played it when it came out all those years ago. Please Bioware, don't mess this one up.

drac96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By drac96

The only person I haven't seen that I want back is Thane.

I really hope he at least makes an appearance. I'll be pretty bummed if his disease got to him.

Nottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Nottle

I'd like everyone to come back accept for Thane, Don't get me wrong he was a cool character, but he was also near death wasn't he? That's his entire reason for going with you in ME2. Imagine if in ME3 you go around and maybe run into the hannar he knew or his son again and they talk about him passing. See the changes he's made in others lives instead of just "HEY SHEPERD I'M CURED!" that would be far more interesting in my opinion.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.