Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Anyone else having problems playing today?

Cerevisiae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Cerevisiae

I tried to play ME3 on my 360 just now, but couldn't. It said I couldn't connect to EA servers and then got stuck in an infinite loop where it was "Checking for downloadable content".

So I went to the Bioware forums to look for help, and found that they direct tech support to an EA site. So I went there, but couldn't make an account, presumably because of the server issues. So I went back to the BSN, but then found that I couldn't even post on my three year old account (maybe due to the same issues? I don't even know).

Isn't having our single player games tied to online accounts fun, guys?

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Zirilius

Same. Sounds like EA is having server issues. It's even affecting Battlefield 3. you can still play disconnected just not any MP.

kyrieee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kyrieee

Yeah Origin was completely ****ed for a few hours today.

KevinK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By KevinK

Yeah, this is definately a problem with EA. I've seen more than one thread where 360 users are complaining about the game getting stuck on "Checking for downloadable content" and I'm playing on the PC and the game locked up on me at that screen too.

I don't know if with Omega coming out, whatever authorization server they have is just getting pounded or what.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.