Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Anyword on a genesis comic for the 2nd game?

RichMeisterMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RichMeisterMan

I am currently playing through ME2 again trying to mix it up and what not, but I REALLY don't want to trudge through the entire game just to make a few quick decisions (make nice sex with Jack, kill off Jacob and other characters, never let out Grunt, give Legion to Cerberus. For the most part, make completely unpopular decisions just to see what it will yield in the 3rd game.)

Anyone know though there will be some kind of save builder for the first and 2nd game that will be importable into the 3rd? Thanks!

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Sooty
    RichMeisterMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RichMeisterMan

Yeah, I've collected saves from there before, but I'm just interested in having a more custom experience. I find that a lot of the time it's hard to find a save that fits exactly what you want if you are looking for something specific. From what I've seen with the first comic though it really doesn't give you much control over the events in the 1st game, just a few key things. So a similar comic for the 2nd game probably wouldn't be that great anyway.

NicksCorner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By NicksCorner

I lost my ME1 save before starting ME2.

Finished ME2 two times; both Renagade and Paragon... Then lost my save.

I am currently trying to finish off ME2 with Genesis to finally have a save to carry over. "Crosses Fingers"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.