Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Breakdown: everything you didn't know about ME3's ending

• 52 results
    Potts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Potts

@kyrieee said:

@khidi said:

I may have to quickly restart it and check the ghost kid scene again from the beginning if I can catch that "Strange reaper noises can be heard at that point (quite different from the other ambient reaper noises)" you mentioned.

Here's a link for you, you hear the noises at about 11:30:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zRLwo-wAvI

Here's another link, in which you can hear Jennifer Hale and Mark Meer's voices for the kid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gssML_aVmk

At 1:35-1:40 you can hear both quite clearly. You hear Jennifer Hale in the left ear, especially when she says "alone". Mark Meer is tricker, but he's there in the right ear.

Also, I just watched an HD version of the whole conversation with Catalyst. I listened real hard, and could hear both Meer & Hale throughout the thing. Also, Shepard's voice is all echo-ey, further confirming that this is a dream/hallucination.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Strife777

@AlphaDormante said:

Anyone interested in the Hallucination/Indoctrination Theory can read more about it here. I sincerely thought it was desperate and crazy myself before I realized that all of the points they're making fill in nearly every plothole.

Huh, it actually makes sense. But that doesn't change the fact that I think it's kind of stupid to end it that way without hinting at it a little more (if that theory is actually right). You might say it's for artistic reasons, and that's fine, a story doesn't have to end with everything carefully explain. It doesn't have to end well either. The problem is, don't fucking tell me after that ''build on that legend with DLC''. If you're going to end it that way, just end it and never touch it again.

Anyway, I'm really confused/disappointed/shocked about everything concerning the ending of that game, it's not that big of a deal, but it still sucks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.