Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Come across any bugs/glitches yet?

• 63 results
    Hilikus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Hilikus
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    XenoNick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By XenoNick
    • Shepard losing the ability to speak
    • Garrus has become a ghost twice
    • James fell through an elevator and never returned till I went back to the Normandy
    • Turrian in Purgatory was yelling at himself...then my quest log updated.
    • Characters floating....multiple times.
    No Caption Provided
    warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By warxsnake

Dialog Sequences: Camera pans to walls, pans to far away low res areas, goes crazy sometimes, and I don't get to see the character who's talking.  
    Near Joker: If I walk to the right of joker near EDI, I get stuck in a collision.  
    Dialog: Open dialog, i.e. dialog while being able to move around has been cutting out randomly for me, the characters will say something important and it will just fade out. 
    Voice: Some pilots/soldiers that should have been heard through radio filter were not, so it felt like they were talking next to me.   
    Animations: SO MUCH CLIPPING. The funniest ones being shepard-radio-hand, and Aria's chin clipping with her douche-flap-jacket. 

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
    Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Also, apparently there is a hard-lock problem on the 360 version in Italy. Very widespread.  

The Grissom academy mission just freezes up the game. Fair warning to any Italian buyers I suppose.

chilibean_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By chilibean_3

Oh good. I'm not crazy. I've had most of the bugs described by you dudes also. Should have known it was going to be rough when the face import, the very first thing you do, doesn't work. Outside of Fallout/Elder Scrolls this is the buggiest console game I've played in a looooooooooooong time. At least those games have decent excuses to be busted. Nothing game breaking though. Which is sort of lame to settle for.

Lots of good in this game. That makes the stuff that's bad really stand out.

Avatar image for james_giant_peach
    James_Giant_Peach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hilikus said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Hahahahaha

morrelloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By morrelloman

On the final push at Theesia my Shepard became Jesus Shepard and could only float across the map. Arms out and legrs st8 as if on a crucifix.

I could still use biotic charge and other powers and the animations were fine, but when done he would go back into creepy float mode. Once I died I rebooted and reloaded and it was okay. I have no desire to duplicate this as is was extremely creepy, but also kind of ridiculous.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By hatking

The Hanar Diplomat is bugged for me. I refuse to take a fail on the mission so I'm waiting on a patch. Any word on a patch?

jessej07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By jessej07

@HatKing: What is the bug with the mission? I know there are multiple steps with the mission (multiple terminals to scan on different Citadel areas) so I don't know if people are just not realizing that or if it actually bugs after confronting the Hanar. I wonder if it could also be complications involving Kasumi and whether or not the player used her in ME2 or not.

So far I've only had one bug where I can walk on a table in the Presidium Commons on the Citadel... and that is just fun, kind of.

osuzoo08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By osuzoo08

on one mission at the cerbrus base I fell through the level and ended back at the beginning of the level and all the doors were locked. Luckily when i went to reload it the doors were unlocked.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Karkarov

I had the head turning conversation, the hanar diplomat mission can not be completed (one of the terminals does not exist in my game and no amount of reloading fixed it, no older save either), and I had the N7 mission on benning bug out once where the turret was invulnerable and could not die making it impossible for me to "clear the streets".

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#62  Edited By AndrewB

@HatKing said:

The Hanar Diplomat is bugged for me. I refuse to take a fail on the mission so I'm waiting on a patch. Any word on a patch?

I thought about doing this, but I'm way too eager to finish and I'll be playing through a second time anyway. No idea on how long a patch will be, but there's a number of other bugged sidequests. Though at least a couple of quests that weren't allowing me to finish them actually worked after leaving then returning in the area where the quest giver was.

Also, there's a minor but chuckle-worthy bug where the keeper at the Normandy dock on the Citadel often glides across the floor. Also, normally he stops in front of Shepard if you walk in his path, but sometimes he keeps going and pushes you around, getting you stuck in geometry.

Then there was the part where I reloaded an autosave that left me standing inside of Cortez (another "heh") at the Purgatory bar. Moving forward left me trapped, surrounded by people.

bossman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By bossman

I've had 3 bugs so far, all very different. The first two are very annoying, but the 3rd was infuriating.

1. When trying to install the physical PC disc, my Origin install just disappeared. After I got Origin reinstalled, I just downloaded a digital copy instead. Still not sure how that happened.
    2. Had the ''Can't import your custom Shepperd's face' bug. Default face it is then.
    3. All the weapons, mods, and class unlocks I had in multiplayer got relocked after a game. I lost multiple hours worth of time to this bug. (My beautiful triple shot sniper gone to the wind. *Sniff*)
    gatehouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64  Edited By gatehouse

I've had a load of clipping issues (also Shepard can never seem to decide how to hold her fingers to her ear) and quite a number of disappearing people in conversations. It's annoying, and occasionally takes me out of the game, but there's been nothing real game-shattering so far.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.