Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Completed insanity, no platinum.

Yodasdarkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

I assume I missed a mission, but I could swear on my life I did not. Anyway, is there any way to tell which missions you completed? I could steel myself for a third run, but not to the end.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ll_Exile_ll

@yodasdarkside:

You say no platinum, but which trophy are you actually missing? The one for completing every mission insanity? If that is the case, you do have a counter in the main menu where it shows your achievement progress that tells you how many of the 26 missions you completed on insanity. It does count the N7 missions as well, and I'm pretty the one for missions on insanity (not the insanity playthrough one) persists across playthroughs, so you could load a save and complete the mission you missed.

It doesn't say which you missed, only how many, but you could easily load your last save (before the point of no return) and just complete whatever missions are still open.

Yodasdarkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

Yeah, it's the Unwavering trophy I'm missing, although I can't for the life of me think what mission I missed. I have half the multiplayer maps done on Gold anyway, I'll probably just knock the other ones out and get it that way, rather than another Insanity playthrough, hoping the trophy pops this time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.