Dear GB ppl, is ME3 Citadel like a DLC from Volition

#1 Edited by df (127 posts) -

I have been holding out on ME3 since its launch, is it the right time to go back?

I don't give a damn about ME3 multiplayer, but I do care about all those characters (and in-jokes), recent bombcast suggests my wish is becoming true?

Note: Volition made Saints Row: The Third, it's one of the best thing GB crews have ever convinced me to buy.

#2 Edited by probablytuna (3597 posts) -

So are you asking 'is Citadel like a piece of DLC Volition would've made' (meaning it's crap) or that 'should you buy it because they're hyping up the DLC like they did with Saints Row The Third'?

Edit: I haven't played Citadel nor listened to the most recent bombcast so I can't give you a straight answer :P

#3 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Are you asking that or are you telling us that? And as @probablytuna points out: That's not a compliment at all.

#4 Edited by AlexanderSheen (4961 posts) -

I think he's/she's asking if the DLC has the same humor and dumbness as Saints Row: The Third. Listening to the Bombcast and watching a couple YouTube videos, I would say it seems like something similar is the case. I didn't played it, so that's the most I can tell about it.

#5 Edited by Roland_D11 (189 posts) -

I've played it last week, it is really good as a send off for all the characters (who are alive at the point when you start the DLC). The first half is a mystery solving part with combat, the second is a long party scene. There is a lot of funny dialog, especially if you played the series. Is the humor on a level with SR3? No, it is different, it is more in-jokey. It is fun to play and listen to the banter between your squadmates.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.