Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Demo on consoles Vs. PC

Hef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Hef

When I play ME I've always used a mouse and keyboard because I didn't get my xbox until a while after the PC version was released. So I'm used to (espeically after ME2) almost never pausing the game. I can have all the abilities I'd need on the hotbar, including my squadmates.

Now that being said, you obviously can't pause in multiplayer. I didn't think much of this on PC but you pretty much have to use those ridiculous radial menus on consoles if you're not Brad and don't always play soldier like a loser.

Basically I'm wondering how the multiplayer is on consoles and how often do you find yourselves sitting in menus while shit is going down around you?

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic

good question

Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Gargantuan

You have three skills in multiplayer and they're mapped to different buttons (Y, RB and LB) so the radial menu isn't necessary.

Maystack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Maystack

I played the 360 demo, and even though on the controls it says that holding LB and RB open up the weapon and power radials, they don't actually do anything. As you only have 3 powers, they're already mapped to LB, RB and Y, and only 2 weapons means that you can switch through them just by holding X. I actually found myself in the menus more on the PC version, because for some reason my powers kept on coming unmapped and the only way to use them was to hold shift and click on them. Which was insanely inefficient.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.