So I've spent too much time down the ME3 ending internet rabbit hole, and need to take a break from the whole scene. But I guess I didn't spend much of that time on GB because I don't know if this video was linked anywhere in the ME3 forum here. A self-admitted flimsy search says no, so pardon me if it has been linked already.
I've watched way too many YouTube diatribes, but this one manages to convey a great deal of information without going off the rails. The author also manages a good balance of humor and self-deprecation.
Some quick notes:
- It's 40 minutes long (!) but it's 40 breezy minutes.
- It's done in the Red Letter Media style. If you like RLM, then you'll like this. If you don't like RLM (like me..) then you'll like this anyway. ;^)
- It's well composed and logically constructed.
- It was useful to me because despite being one of the most articulate anti-ending arguments I've come across, it did not sway me from my pro-ending support. But it did help me me coalesce and refine my thoughts and opinions to a finer degree.
- If you suddenly feel the urge to kill me for supporting the ending, then don't let that dissuade you from the video. This guy is should be the champion of the anti-ending movement.
Enough yammering-- if you haven't seen it yet, enjoy.
Edited to make the link a linky.