Dumb arguments by trolls about ending backlash.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by bhhawks78 (1206 posts) -

The ending backlash had ZERO to do with Shep being dead, personally glad he's dead.

The backlash is due to the ending occurring due to IDK SPACE MAGIK?! Along with numerous plot holes.

The strawman happy ending argument is bullshit.

#2 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

And look at you whining rigt now, the other side of the coin.

#3 Posted by SlashDance (1815 posts) -

I liked the ending. Thought it was a smart way of ending the trilogy.

You may proceed with the lynching.

#4 Posted by BlatantNinja23 (930 posts) -

That might be true for you, but I've seen plenty of people that were furious that there isn't a everythings peaches from here ending.

#5 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4757 posts) -

Someone disagrees with my personal opinion? Fucking troll.

#6 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -

@GunslingerPanda said:

Someone disagrees with my personal opinion? Fucking troll.

You're right, but look in the other thread. The other side is saying the same thing.

It's fucking retarded.

#7 Posted by drag (1223 posts) -

people who liked the ending are stupid and don't understand what the game is even about.

people who didn't like the ending are stupid and just want a happy ending to everything.

yep ... still on the internet

#8 Posted by big_jon (5732 posts) -

You fucking people.

jeeze!!!!!!!!!

#9 Posted by ShaggE (6459 posts) -

What does that have to do with trolling?

That word used to have a definition, believe it or not.

#10 Posted by haffy (673 posts) -
#11 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -
@bhhawks78 said:

The ending backlash had ZERO to do with Shep being dead, personally glad he's dead.

The backlash is due to the ending occurring due to IDK SPACE MAGIK?! Along with numerous plot holes.

The strawman happy ending argument is bullshit.

Dead people don't breathe.  
 
Also this thread is useless troll bait and needs to be closed.
#12 Posted by Enigma777 (6073 posts) -

Space Magik?

It's called a Deus Ex Machina and has been used in storytelling for thousands of years. Literally.

#13 Posted by Cloneslayer (1628 posts) -

@SeriouslyNow said:

Also this thread is useless troll bait and needs to be closed.
#14 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

GAAAAH. Just stop!

#15 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4757 posts) -

@Pinworm45 said:

@GunslingerPanda said:

Someone disagrees with my personal opinion? Fucking troll.

You're right, but look in the other thread. The other side is saying the same thing.

It's fucking retarded.

Just like the series, then.

#16 Posted by Trace (3556 posts) -

We still have about 4.6 billion* ME3 ending threads on the forums, so we don't need yet another one discussing the same ending matters. Thanks!

*Rough estimate

Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.