Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

ENOUGH WITH THE SHOTGUNS!

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Jackel2072

Sorry for yelling... But really im tired of saving up my credits to get a specter pack only to be given a shotgun, or a pistol (i already have) and so on and so on. Whoever at bioware thought the pack stuff up is one evil son of a bitch.  I just keep playing, playing and preying i get a new assault rifle or a Widow maker. or not another god damn shotgun. i already have what i consider to be the best shotgun in the game. The Geth plasma Shotgun. it has full damage and even works at range (but its slow). i have not broken down and paid real money for any of the packs yet (they already got me on the DLC) but im enjoying mulitplayer none the less. I like Vinny's idea. let me breakdown the useless crap i get from the packs and turn it into credits! 

BlatantNinja23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BlatantNinja23

@Jackel2072: doesn't really bother me.... then again I play magic so I guess I'm used to it.

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jackel2072
    @BlatantNinja23 said:

@Jackel2072: doesn't really bother me.... then again I play magic so I guess I'm used to it.

soldier here. you magic guys are always running straight into combat and getting your selfs killed! =p 
    Kevin_Cogneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kevin_Cogneto

My advice? Don't get the Spectre packs, stick to the starter packs. You can literally get a dozen of them for the same amount of credits, and that adds up. I very quickly leveled up the base sniper rifle to Level 6 (and counting) with the base packs, and at this point I can't imagine trading it for anything else.

BlatantNinja23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlatantNinja23

@Jackel2072 said:

@BlatantNinja23 said:

soldier here. you magic guys are always running straight into combat and getting your selfs killed! =p

I'm sorry I'll fix my statement.....

doesn't really bother me.... then again I play Magic the Gathering, so I'm used to getting cards I already have enough of or will never use

unless you make joke, then I'm sorry

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jackel2072
    @BlatantNinja23 said:

@Jackel2072 said:

@BlatantNinja23 said:

soldier here. you magic guys are always running straight into combat and getting your selfs killed! =p

I'm sorry I'll fix my statement.....

doesn't really bother me.... then again I play Magic the Gathering, so I'm used to getting cards I already have enough of or will never use

unless you make joke, then I'm sorry

yeah i was making a joke. no worries 
    Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7  Edited By Red

Yeah, kinda bums me out. I've played quite a bit of multiplayer hoping to unlock a Salarian, Krogan or Turian class, but to no avail. It kills the game's lifespan--while a new class or gun I want would make me play the game more, none of those are in known reach.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.