Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Gaming Blog about... Mass Effect Franchise (Xbox 360)

AdamMadeley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By AdamMadeley

I recently purchased Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2 in preparation for the release of Mass Effect 3. 
    I have to say, I can easily see why people respect these games. The vast expansions to the universe is breath-taking, and the amount of content on the disc is astonishing. 
    The character building and stories in both games is amazing, although there is a large different between Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2. The changes have improved game-play alot. Although, they may have swung more towards a shooter then a RPG in the second, but that's just my personal opinion. I truly respect the Mass Effect series, and am very excited about the up and coming Mass Effect 3, and hoping it has great balance between the shooter game-play, and RPG mechanics. 

AdamMadeley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AdamMadeley

I recently purchased Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2 in preparation for the release of Mass Effect 3. 
    I have to say, I can easily see why people respect these games. The vast expansions to the universe is breath-taking, and the amount of content on the disc is astonishing. 
    The character building and stories in both games is amazing, although there is a large different between Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2. The changes have improved game-play alot. Although, they may have swung more towards a shooter then a RPG in the second, but that's just my personal opinion. I truly respect the Mass Effect series, and am very excited about the up and coming Mass Effect 3, and hoping it has great balance between the shooter game-play, and RPG mechanics. 

blueaniman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By blueaniman93

Yeah, my favorite part of Mass Effect is the universe.  Its very interesting and nothing seems like its there just to be cool i.e. a lightsaber.  

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Vinny_Says

boning is mostly what I remember from the ME series....sadly

nirokogaseru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nirokogaseru

It is quite unbelievable how intricately woven the ME universe is.  If they pull it off right; it may challenge Middle Earth in years to come.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming
    @nirokogaseru: Nope,but it is a great universe.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By LiquidPrince
    @nirokogaseru said:
    " It is quite unbelievable how intricately woven the ME universe is.  If they pull it off right; it may challenge Middle Earth in years to come. "
    I have no doubt they will succeed.
    nirokogaseru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nirokogaseru
    @TheDudeOfGaming:  I'm not saying they will; they probably can't.  But they have the right start.  At least there aren't any elves or dwarves.
    AdamMadeley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AdamMadeley

I just hope that ME3 stays on the same line as ME2 and not ME1. Everything was much smoother in the second game.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Doctorchimp
    @AdamMadeley said:
    " I just hope that ME3 stays on the same line as ME2 and not ME1. Everything was much smoother in the second game. "
    I seriously doubt they're going to move away from the combat in Mass Effect 2. If anything I see the combat staying the same but them adding an inventory and more open spaces that aren't just combat levels.
    AdamMadeley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AdamMadeley

yeah, i just want a little bit of a leveling up spec character mechanic, but thats it, nothing changed from the combat from the second game.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#11  Edited By Claude

Mass Effect 2 plays way better than 1, but the stories created are cool for everyone. Maybe one day, they will create a game based off the latest gameplay and call it Mass Effect Complete or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.