Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Heard the bombcast and now I feel I should buy the DLC. Should I?

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By golguin

I believe I'm in the second act since there are now a bunch of sidequests after having cleared everything on my list. My next priority mission is to go have a chat with the Quarians. If I was to get the DLC, it would be because I want to add story and context about the Protheans. I am hesitant to get it because it sounds like I would only get that context if I take the Prothean with me on missions. Would it be worth it to get the DLC now or is it too late?

imooumoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By imooumoo

@golguin: Buy it, but keep the guy with you for the main story missions. He has really interesting input on the Prothean's fighting the Reapers. If you do not care, don't buy it. Also, at your point, bring him on the next immediate story mission. You can thank me later. :)

BlatantNinja23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BlatantNinja23

@golguin: probably should have got it earlier, but ya you should be fine. Get it now so you can have him in everything else from now on.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By golguin

@BlatantNinja23:

So bring him to every main story mission? What about the sidequest missions? Liara has become a permanent member in my party with her bubble stasis so this would basically lock my party to Liara and Prothean.

mesoian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By mesoian

If you want the ending to make more sense, yes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.