How is your import save data?

#1 Posted by Tomkang (251 posts) -

Femshep Paragon

Everyone is alive, all paragon decisions made, Anderson as representative on the council

Femshep Renegade

Everyone is alive, all renegade, Udina as representative

Male Shep Renegade

Majority are dead, originally crew from ME1 alive, renegade decisions, 2 romances (Liara and Miranda) and will romance a male character, he is a cheating commander and all

#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11299 posts) -

Dude Shepard, all paragon all the time, no deaths. Max level (there's probably a bonus for that, there was in 2 at least).

#3 Posted by Deranged (1837 posts) -

Male Shepard Paragon

Everyone is alive, all paragon decisions made, Anderson as representative on the council

Council is still alive

Completed all DLC from ME2 (If that makes a difference)

#4 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Kate Shepard, Paragon, War Hero, Alliance Brat, Adept, with Liara, killed Ashely, Council alive, base saved ect.

#5 Posted by Tomkang (251 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

Dude Shepard, all paragon all the time, no deaths. Max level (there's probably a bonus for that, there was in 2 at least).

When you start ME3 your level from ME2 carries forward, so you'll start at lvl 30. Cap is 60 again in ME3 there's an achievement for hitting 60 anyway

#6 Edited by JeanLuc (3591 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

I heard that your Shepard will start with the level they had in ME2. Also the level cap is suppose to go to 60 this time. Hope both are true.

EDIT: @Tomkang: son of a bitch you beat me to it.

#7 Posted by mracoon (4972 posts) -

Maleshep Renegade - everyone alive, max level, all DLC completed, Aderson on council, Miranda romanced, Ashley dead and all renegade all the time.

#8 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11299 posts) -

@Tomkang said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

When you start ME3 your level from ME2 carries forward, so you'll start at lvl 30. Cap is 60 again in ME3 there's an achievement for hitting 60 anyway

Awesome! I was hoping they'd do that.

#9 Posted by lclay (383 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:

@Tomkang said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

Awesome! I was hoping they'd do that.

No way! After playing the demo I wasn't looking forward to being level 1 again. That is awesome.
#10 Posted by Zor (656 posts) -

@JeanLuc said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

I heard that your Shepard will start with the level they had in ME2. Also the level cap is suppose to go to 60 this time. Hope both are true.

That sounds wrong... I don't have any proof that it is, but I figure if they let you start at 30, then the first half (or so) of the game is going to be a cake walk (which means people will blow right through it and become bored), and that isn't what any designer wants... but like i said, i don't have any proof that your assertion is wrong, but I hope it is.

#11 Posted by babblinmule (1262 posts) -

Male shepard
Everyone is alive except Grunt (i wanted to see what happened if you missed one of the bonus quests... bad choice)
Anderson is representative, asari-turian-salarian-human council
Full Paragon

Female shepard
Everyone is alive (learnt my lesson)
Udina is the council
Full Renegade

#12 Posted by JeanLuc (3591 posts) -

@Zor said:

@JeanLuc said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

That sounds wrong... I don't have any proof that it is, but I figure if they let you start at 30, then the first half (or so) of the game is going to be a cake walk (which means people will blow right through it and become bored), and that isn't what any designer wants... but like i said, i don't have any proof that your assertion is wrong, but I hope it is.

Oh the enemies scale with you. The Penny Arcade games did it where if you imported your character they started on their previous level but all the enemies scaled with them.

#13 Posted by FreakAche (2954 posts) -

@Zor said:

@JeanLuc said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

No, it's actually true. Level scaling.

I'm also pretty sure that the only reason they didn't do this for importing from ME1 to ME2 was because of the extensive changes they made to the combat system.

#14 Posted by DeShawn2ks (1055 posts) -

@Tomkang: I have a paragon and renegade save. On my paragon Kaiden is alive, I romanced Liara didn't cheat, everyone else is alive and Anderson is on the council. On my renegade Ashley is still alive, I romanced Ashley didn't cheat (he may be a dick but he is faithful), everyone else is alive and Udina is on the council.

#15 Posted by Elbon (368 posts) -

I'm doing a True run through right of ME and ME2, not aiming to go paragon or renegade thou when the time comes Jacob is dead I don't like him

#16 Edited by WilltheMagicAsian (1546 posts) -

My only ME save which is a male Shep full paragon and everyone is alive at the end of ME2. I only play through these games once.

#17 Edited by stinky (1549 posts) -

Fem shep, renegade, killed Wrex, couldn't stand that frog man for questioning my orders. Kaiden dead also, what a bore that guy was.

samara is dead, evil daughter in her place. (had to play through twice to get that)

let Zaeed die and i think someone else but can't recall who. people who i didnt like.

kinda wish Grunt had died now after playing the demo as i would like to see how ME3 would have handled all krogen crew members dead.

#18 Edited by SoothsayerGB (1468 posts) -

Decided to replay 1 and 2 before release, due to severe lack of commercial hype. Going for male Shep, sole survivor, everyone dies(especially the emo metal bald female thing) cept Wrex and I. Haven't played ME since 2 so there is need for a refresher course.

#19 Posted by Deranged (1837 posts) -

If you want to get super technical:

• Kaiden died
  • Council saved
  • Anderson on council
  • Wrex lives
  • Space born
  • Sole survivor
  • Pure Paragon
  • Everyone survived
  • Base destroyed-end of ME2
  • DLC completed
  • Rachni Queen saved
  • Colonists all saved on Feros

Can't think of anything else...

#20 Edited by TheHT (11520 posts) -

Custom MaleShep
Colonist
War hero
Vanguard
Wrex alive
Kaiden dead
Rachni Queen saved
Ashley romance
Council dead 
Anderson is councilor
Samara alive 
Normandy crew alive
All ME2 companions survived
Collector base destroyed
Illusive man told off
Mostly paragon, healthy dose of renegade

serious face
#21 Posted by Giefcookie (608 posts) -

I have my actual save with a male paragon shepard but I picked up a female shepard save file that I might switch to for ME3.

#22 Posted by MentalDisruption (1642 posts) -

Male infiltrator shephard. Mostly Paragon with a little renegade.

Everyone is alive except Jack and Kaiden.

Romanced Tali

Old council still alive with Anderson joining them.

Rachni Queen saved.

That's all I really feel like typing out.

#23 Posted by Redbullet685 (6054 posts) -

Played through it with a male Shep on 360 around when it came out and most people died.

Playing through it again right now on PS3 as a fem Shep and I going to try and save everyone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.